Industry-Leading Senior Care In Rainier, OR
Comfort Keepers senior care services help residents of Rainier, OR and the nearby area remain healthy and safe while maintaining independence at home
Aging independently in their own home – a special place one has grown to love over the years and takes great pride in – is there anything more any senior could wish for? Numerous studies have demonstrated that even when chronic illnesses and other age-related challenges manifest, the majority of older persons maintain a strong desire to continue living independently at home.
At Comfort Keepers of Rainier, we provide flexible senior care services in the comfort of their own homes. We help seniors with a variety of daily tasks, give them personal care, provide valuable company, and try to brighten their days. Have a problem? Call us today at (503) 558-2699 and a member of our care team will have a solution!
Overview Of Our Services
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior’s mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Our Unique Practice – Interactive Caregiving
At Comfort Keepers, your loved one’s safety and well-being will always come first. Our dedicated caregivers will not only be there to assist with basic daily tasks but to make planned efforts to enrich your loved one’s life as well. This is the cornerstone of our special approach to care we call Interactive Caregiving.
Our goal is to help senior clients stay physically, emotionally, and socially engaged in their care on a daily basis. By implementing Interactive Caregiving, we can allow your parent to reach the highest quality of life possible.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today
If you are interested in finding more information regarding senior care and the services we provide in Rainier, OR and the surrounding areas please contact us today via the buttons below.