Personalized Long Term Care Services in Hillsboro, OR
Comfort Keepers provides long term care services to seniors throughout Hillsboro, Beaverton, Cornelius, Forest Grove, and the surrounding areas
With the help of our individualized home care services, Comfort Keepers aims to help seniors and people with disabilities in Hillsboro and the nearby community maintain their independence in their own homes. Everyone occasionally requires assistance to maintain their health and safety. Our specialized long term care programs can assist seniors with daily tasks and ensure their physical needs are met. Feel free to continue reading below for more info, or call us at (503) 558-2699 to learn more!
Our Specialized Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides a comprehensive range of personalized home care services to keep our customers safe, healthy, and happy in their own homes. Among these specialist services are the following:
- 24-hour care can be very beneficial for senior citizens who have limited mobility, are at risk of falling, or have a chronic illness. A group of caregivers will be assigned to your loved one, who will receive the care and supervision they need around the clock. Uncertain if a loved one requires this level of care? Complete our free long-term senior care survey to determine the level of senior care required!
- The ability to maintain daily routines at home thanks to our specialized memory care services is very beneficial for people with dementia. All caregivers in this program have been trained in best practices for dementia care and can assist with a variety of needs, including personal care, fall prevention, transportation to and from appointments, and companionship.
End of Life Care
- Our mission is to provide as much comfort and care as possible to elders with a short life expectancy while providing relief and support to their families. This enables families to focus on what matters most while our staff attends to their loved one's needs.
- While we often provide personalized home care services in a senior's home, we also provide elder care at nursing homes and assisted living facilities. This is frequently required for seniors who believe they need additional care in addition to the facility's offerings.
- Following the release, our caregivers can assist your loved ones in adhering to the doctor's instructions, reminding them to take medicine, transporting them to follow-up appointments, and ensuring they avoid self-injury. This service is frequently shown to reduce the likelihood of re-hospitalization significantly.
Private Duty Nursing
- We have a team of RNs and LPNs that can provide medical assistance within a senior's home.
Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Consultation with Comfort Keepers
Do you have an elderly loved one in Hillsboro, Beaverton, Cornelius, Forest Grove, or the nearby areas who requires personalized long term care services? Contact Comfort Keepers now; we are here to assist family caregivers in ensuring their loved ones receive the expert support necessary to be independent and secure in their homes. To book a no-obligation consultation, choose one of the options below.