Dependable Care That Seniors Can Trust in Tualatin, OR
Expert In Home Care Services For Seniors in Tualatin, OR and the surrounding area
Comfort Keepers is recognized as the premier provider of high-quality in home care services in the United States. Our staff is committed to helping seniors maintain healthy, fulfilling lives well into their later years. Consider partnering with Comfort Keepers if you provide care for a family member in Tualatin, OR or the surrounding area.
Instead of focusing solely on their senior care needs during each visit, we may create a personalized home care plan that will assist your parent or relative improve their health while you spend more quality time with them. Call us today at (503) 558-2699 or click one of the buttons below to get started!
Our in home care offerings in Tualatin, Oregon cover, but are not limited to:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. This includes assisting with activities of daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more.
- Personal Care – providers through Comfort Keepers Home Care offer respectful assistance with intimate needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our senior care services can provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about. Common places our caregivers take their clients include parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, shopping centers, and other favorite places of theirs!
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health.
- 24 Hour Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor you or your loved one’s health at any time.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. This is a great environment for clients who experience dementia, as it often encourages cognitive function.
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families. This allows families to make the most of their time together.
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically provides personalized home care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional in home care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital.
Contact Us To Learn More!
To learn more about the in home care Comfort Keepers provides, call us or fill out our online form by clicking the buttons below. The care team at our Tualatin office will be happy to help answer any questions you may have. We are here to help you or a loved one find a care plan that works best for your situation.