In Home Assisted Living for Post-Hospital Recovery in Greater Hillsboro, OR
Comfort Keepers provides in home assisted living services to ease the transition from hospital to home in Hillsboro, Beaverton, Cornelius, Forest Grove, and the surrounding area
The time immediately after a hospital stay can be critical to the health and recovery of a loved one. Studies show that the lack of proper support and care following surgery or a serious hospitalization can lead to slower recovery or even readmission to the hospital.
Family members often take on the task of caring for a loved one after a hospital stay but can find they are untrained or ill-prepared to meet such care's physical and emotional challenges. That is why Comfort Keepers in-home care agencies offer services to ease the transition home. Call us at (503) 558-2699 if you have any questions or continue reading below.
What is Transitioning Care?
This specialized in home assisted living care helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the services Comfort Keepers can provide are:
- support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Our caregivers ensure clients' transitions from the hospital to their homes go as smoothly, safely, and comfortably as possible. Our caregivers can provide you with a senior home care assistance plan that includes the following:
- We can transport clients to and from the hospital or facility, as well as to and from scheduled follow-up appointments and physical therapy sessions.
- Clients who are recovering from surgery are frequently discouraged or frustrated. Comfort Keepers is available to provide meaningful companionship and participate in activities the client enjoys.
- By offering basic personal hygiene support, our caregivers may aid clients in getting dressed and ready for the day.
- With these in home supportive services, seniors can safely maintain their independence and quality of life without their loved ones having to worry.
After a hospital stay, our in home assisted living services to offer high-quality senior care to those who need it. We commonly collaborate with hospitals, medical centers, home health agencies, physical therapists, and other health professionals to provide a comprehensive range of in-home caregiver services to aid in the rehabilitation process for elders and others.
Get in Touch With Us Today!
Let Comfort Keepers of Hillsboro and the nearby area help guide you safely through the transition process. It offers clients peace of mind and can help them recover once their loved one returns home. Caregivers at our in home assisted living agency are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help your family member recover.