Personal Care Services for Seniors in Hillsboro, OR
Comfort Keepers provides dignified personal care services for seniors in Hillsboro, Beaverton, Cornelius, Forest Grove, and the surrounding areas
Many seniors wish to continue living independently at home, but find that daily activities and tasks become difficult to do on their own. Our caregivers are trained and ready to provide personal care services such as bathing and grooming, dressing, mobility assistance, and more to ensure that your senior loved one has the support they need to remain safe and independent at home.
We will develop a custom care plan that focuses on physical safety, cleanliness, and mental wellbeing to ensure your senior loved one is living the highest quality of life possible. Read more about our personal care services below or call us today (503) 558-2699.
Custom Personal Care Services
- Bathing and Hygiene
- We help clients with their personal home care routines so they can look and feel their best. Consistent hygiene and regular grooming result in improved physical health, higher self-esteem, and stronger emotional fitness. Our caregivers are trained to keep clients safe while bathing, dressing, and preparing for the day.
- Fall Prevention & Mobility Assistance
- Aging adults often begin to lose balance or core strength, which is why we provide mobility assistance and help to prevent falls in the home.
- Transferring & Positioning
- As we age, moving around the house inevitably gets more difficult. One of our top priorities is helping our clients move around their homes safely and comfortably, which includes getting in and out of beds, chairs, and wheelchairs.
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Our caregivers understand the sensitive nature of toileting and incontinence care. We provide compassionate, dignified help with such personal aspects of daily living.
At Comfort Keepers, we strive to build trust with our clients so we can help them with even the most intimate personal care tasks. Our caregivers are trained and have the proper experience to ensure our senior clients are able to live safely and comfortably while maintaining their independence.
Quick Visits for Personal Needs
Most older adults do not need a full-time caregiver to be independent. More often than not, seniors just need help with a shower or bath to ensure they don't fall. No matter how long you need us, we'll be there! Since we require no hourly minimums for our services, your caregiver can be there as long as you need them - whether that's for four hours or only one! Reach out to our staff to learn more about our hourly rates!
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To learn more about the personal care services available to you in Hillsboro, Beaverton, Cornelius, Forest Grove, or the surrounding area, please get in touch with us today. Our dedicated care team is available 24.7 to answer your questions or to schedule a complimentary in-home assessment.