Experienced Senior Care In Niles, MI
Niles is located in Berrien County and Cass County. It lies on the St. Joseph River. With a quaint downtown, numerous historic sites, and a number of parks, it's a wonderful place to live.
If you're on this page though, you probably already know all about Niles and how great it is. In fact, you or elderly loved one probably lives in Niles and doesn't want to leave their beautiful home, but is in need of assisted living. We understand that, and that's why Comfort Keepers offers in home care services for seniors in Niles, MI. Your elderly parent or loved one can receive all of the day-to-day living assistance they need, all in the comfort of their home. It's the perfect solution to a difficult situation.
At Comfort Keepers, we offer expert senior care for the elderly in the Niles area. We provide seniors with the highest quality of life through customized, individualized in home care. When you contact us, one of our caregivers will schedule a home consultation with you. At the in home consultation, a Niles senior advisor will provide your loved one with a care plan tailored to their unique care needs. Whether your loved one needs one-time care or 24-hour care, personal care services or Alzheimer's care, a trusted in home caregiver will be there.
Our senior care aides offer a variety of care services for elders. A few of these home care services include:
- In Home Care- Customized personal care services and in home companionship services
- Interactive Caregiving- Care that enriches the life of your loved one through meaningful conversation and activities
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- Skilled care for seniors with Alzheimer's disease or dementia disease
- End of Life Care- Supportive, comforting care for seniors during this difficult time
- Respite Care- Temporary relief for family caregivers
- Transitioning Care- Assistance transitioning home from the hospital or rehabilitation clinic, aiding in the recovery process
Learn More About Our Senior Care Services in Niles
Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to answer all your questoins and schedule you a free in-home care consultaiton. Contact us today at (269) 556-9999 to learn more about the senior care our Niles caregivers offer. We look forward to providing care for your Niles senior!