Trusted In Home Caregivers in Sawyer MI
Sawyer is a wonderful community and home to the beautiful Warren Dunes State Park. It's very easy to understand why seniors would want to continue to live here as they age. However, with aging comes many challenges that can make living completely alone difficult and dangerous for seniors. Luckily you don't have to choose between leaving your aging loved one in a dangerous situation or sending them to a nursing home away from their beloved home. Comfort Keepers is proud to offer in home senior caregiving services as a solution to this growing issue. Your elderly parent or loved one can receive all of the day-to-day living assistance they need, all in the comfort of their own home. It's the perfect solution to a difficult situation.
We understand that every senior and family will have different needs, and so our services are customizable to your unique situation. Our Comfort Keepers can be hired for only a few hours a week to give their primary caregiver a much-needed respite. They can also be hired for around the clock care, or anything in between. Our caregivers won't treat your senior as just another faceless client. Instead, they will take the time to get to know your senior and cater their services to their needs and preferences. At Comfort Keepers, we understand that every circumstance is different, and so we don't offer cookie cutter care. When you contact us, one of our caregivers will schedule a home consultation with you. At the in home consultation, a Sawyer senior advisor will provide your loved one with a care plan tailored to their unique care needs. Whether your loved one needs one-time care or 24-hour care, personal care services or Alzheimer's care, a trusted in home caregiver will be there.
Our senior care aides offer a variety of care services for elders. A few of these home care services include:
- In Home Care- Customized personal care services and in home companionship services
- Interactive Caregiving- Care that enriches the life of your loved one through meaningful conversation and activities
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- Skilled care for senior with Alzheimer's disease or dementia disease
- End of Life Care- Supportive, comforting care for seniors during this difficult time
- Respite Care- Temporary relief for family caregivers
- Transitioning Care- Assistance transitioning home from the hospital or rehabilitation clinic, aiding in the recovery process