Your Loved One is our Top Priority - Safer at Home.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
If you have a senior loved one who is struggling with their daily tasks, you might be considering an assisted living facility or nursing home, but these facilities are not the only option for seniors to receive the care they need. With In-Home home care from Comfort Keepers®, seniors can remain in the familiar and comfortable environment of their homes while receiving the day-to-day help they need.
Personalized In-Home Care Services Bensalem
With in-home care, seniors can experience a higher quality of life with reduced stress from moving into an unfamiliar environment. This allows them to feel more independent as they continue about their lives. To help make sure your loved one can stay independent, Comfort Keepers provides customized care plans. You and your loved one will meet with one of our Care Coordinators to discuss what our highly-trained caregivers should help with, and the plan is made to benefit your loved one and their family.
Plans have a variety of options available, including:
- Personal care, including hygiene
- Preparing healthy meals
- Medication reminders and providing help while taking medications
- Overnight support for those who struggle to sleep, are prone to loneliness, or sleepwalk
- Transportation to the grocery store or medical appointments
- Help for those with limited mobility
- Specialized dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- Assistance for those recently released from the hospital or post-op
We ensure our caregivers are trained to assist seniors of any age and any acuity. Seniors deserve to live without worrying about their daily tasks, and we are here to make sure that happens.
Benefits of Around-the-Clock Care
Including allowing your loved one to live in the comfort of their home, in-home care provides other benefits in senior’s daily lives. Benefits include:
- Someone available at all times of day and night in case your loved one needs it, and allowing you peace of mind
- Changes in health are noticed quickly, including increased bruising or urinary tract infections
- Increased socialization from the caregiver and having access to places your loved one might not have had before
- Managing of symptoms of “sundowners syndrome” - a pattern of confusion as evening and twilight fall
- Being able to spend more quality time with your loved one
- Having consistent updates from caregivers about what is happening with your loved one
It’s hard worrying for your loved one as they age. Contact Comfort Keepers of Bensalem at (215) 672-2195 today to set up an appointment so our compassionate caregivers can improve your loved one’s life and reduce your stress.