Your Loved One Is Not An Important Thing. They Are Everything!
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
According to a survey performed by the AARP, over two-thirds of seniors expressed that being near friends and family, and being near familiar places, is extremely important to them. But what happens when, as a result of a health problem, recent hospitalization, or changes in abilities, a senior is unable to live comfortably at home? If a desire to age in place has been shared by your senior parent or loved one, but you are worried about his or her capacity to do so safely, Comfort Keepers Doylestown can help. We provide 24-hour home care services to assist seniors in everyday activities while allowing them to keep a regular routine within the comfort of their own home.
24-Hour Care Services in Doylestown, PA
At Comfort Keepers Doylestown, we recognize that one plan does not work for everyone. With that in mind, we have each client meet with a care coordinator to customize an individual plan of care to meet their unique needs. We offer care services in many different areas including:
- Preparing healthy meals, light housekeeping, and other chores around the home
- Tracking and reminding with medications, and picking up prescriptions
- Evening and overnight care for seniors prone to loneliness, falling or sleepwalking
- Providing mentally stimulating activities and companionship each day
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and other personal care
If your loved one is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia, our caregivers are trained to provide extra support to ensure every individual gets the best service. As we develop your care plan, we can make additional changes throughout the course of treatment to meet your loved one's unique needs.
When Should You Consider 24-Hour Home Care?
There are particular reasons as to why families choose in-home care, and it is a personal decision to do so. We believe that our services will support any family that requires extra help to keep their loved ones safe at home. When considering whether your loved one requires 24-hour care, there are a few factors indicating the need for additional help:
- Your loved one requires more emotional support and personal care after the death of a family member or friend
- Everyday tasks become difficult due to a medical condition or declining abilities
- Your loved one can no longer drive themselves
- Your loved one has a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia and needs additional support
- You feel exhausted or overwhelmed as you try to care for your loved one on your own
There are a number of situations that result in the need for in-home care services from our professionals. Every situation is unique, and we do everything we can to accommodate each person’s specific needs.
To learn more about what we can do to help, we invite you to get in touch with our office at (215) 672-2195 today!