Your Loved One is Not Just Important, They are Everything!
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
24-Hour Home Care in Huntingdon Valley, PA
Taking care of a loved one struggling with completing simple tasks can be stressful. You have other obligations, like work and taking care of your family, or maybe you live too far away from your loved one. Moving them to an assisted living facility is one option, but moving into an unfamiliar environment can cause emotional stress, and your loved one may experience a lower quality of life.
It is possible to let your loved one continue living in the comfort of their home, with 24-Hour Care offered by Comfort Keepers®. Our caregivers are highly trained and can ensure your loved one’s needs are met while you can relax knowing they are receiving the best care.
Why 24-Hour Home Care is Right for Your Family
It can be hard to tell when it is time for your loved one to receive 24-hour home care and even harder to decide if it will benefit your loved one. For seniors who want to continue living in their home, a familiar environment they love, it may be time to consider 24-hour care if they:
- Wander, including sleepwalking, or otherwise risk their safety from physical or mental limitations
- Have compromised balance, leading to a risk of falling or frequently falling
- Struggle to eat or drink without help
- Often wake up during the night, causing you to stay awake to care for them
- Experience “sundowners syndrome,” when a senior grow more active or agitated as evening and night arrives
- You are concerned about potential risks to your loved one when they are alone
24-Hour Care Services in Huntingdon Valley, PA
Comfort Keepers allows seniors to experience a better quality of life by providing a customized care plan suited to your loved one’s needs so they can continue their daily lives. Your family and your loved one meet with a Care Coordinator to discuss what assistance is needed. Assistance includes:
- Bathing, grooming, and toileting
- Preparing healthy meals
- Medication reminders and administration
- Daily activities your loved one enjoys
- Overnight help for those who struggle to sleep, sleepwalk, or are prone to loneliness
Our caregivers are trained to help seniors at any age and mental acuity, including those who have dementia or Alzheimer’s and limited mobility. We believe seniors deserve a comfortable daily life, so contact Comfort Keepers of Huntingdon Valley at (215) 672-2195 today to schedule an appointment and let your loved one continue to live independently.