Choose A Comfort Keepers Senior Caregiver For Your Loved One in Sun Prairie, WI and the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides senior caregiver services in the Sun Prairie, WI area
Being the primary senior caregiver for an older or disabled loved one can take its toll on an individual and their family. At Comfort Keepers Home Care serving Sun Prairie, WI, and the surrounding area, we’re proud to lend a hand and give you a well-deserved break. Our senior care and respite services are a chance for you to take care of yourself while your loved one enjoys time with our professionally trained caregivers.
Whether you need a caregiver 2 hours a day or 24, Comfort Keepers is ready to take care of you and your family. Our pre-screened caregivers always provide consistent, compassionate care. We go above and beyond cooking and cleaning, we are companions for your loved one.
Our care plans are highly customizable and can include one or more of the following senior care services:
- Companion Care- Good conversation and favorite pastimes are a great way to keep the elderly active and engaged.
- Personal Care- Grooming and washing assistance is provided in a respectful and dignified manner.
- Respite Care- In order to ensure that family caregivers are constantly at their best, respite care is offered to help them.
- Senior Transportation- Safe transportation for seniors to appointments, events, and errands is a primary goal of senior transportation services.
- Seniors & Technology- Using technology to connect and inform the elderly.
- 24 Hour Care- Home care that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Dementia Care- Dementia Care is a type of special care for the elderly who are having cognitive impairments.
- End of Life Care- For those with a short life expectancy, end-of-life care is essential.
- In-Facility Care- Providers of care at assisted living facilities and other places where people feel at home.
- Post Hospital Care- Assisting seniors to recover and avoid re-admission after they leave the hospital and return to their homes through post-hospital care.
What Makes Our Care So Incredible? Interactive Caregiving!
Our staff does more than make meals or wash dishes for homebound seniors, with Comfort Keepers, a senior caregiver will take your loved one on an invigorating walk through Liberty Community Park or help them interact with the community at events like the Sweet Corn Festival. We firmly believe in promoting the emotional, mental, and physical health of your loved one by engaging in activities they enjoy.
If you would like to learn more about Comfort Keepers Home Care serving Sun Prairie, WI, and the surrounding area, our unique approach to senior care, or if you would like to schedule your free in home consultation, please contact us online anytime or call us at (608) 442-1898.