In Home Care in Verona, WI
With our in home care services, we assist seniors with a wide range of needs, from simple daily living assistance to hands-on care for specific needs in the Verona area
Finding a qualified caregiver for an elderly parent can be a difficult task. For those of you who believe your elderly loved one would be better served by senior care rather than an assisted living facility, you've come to the right place. Elders in the Verona area can rely on us for specialized care. No matter how much or how little care someone needs, we're here to help. If your loved one doesn't want to move into an assisted living facility, we can provide them with high-quality in home care.
Caring for a loved one can be physically and emotionally demanding, and it's important for family caregivers to take breaks and prioritize self-care. In-home respite care allows family members to have some time off and recharge, knowing that their loved one is in capable hands. Respite care, specifically, offers temporary relief to family caregivers by providing professional care for their loved ones on a short-term basis. This can be especially helpful during times when the family caregiver needs to attend to personal matters, go on vacation, or simply take a break.
Learn More About Our Home Care Services
Customized care plans from Comfort Keepers can help your loved ones avoid or manage chronic illnesses. Our local caregivers in the Verona area offers a wide range of options for in home care and specialized care.
- Companion Care- In the course of providing companion care, our caregivers work hard to build trusting relationships with the people they serve.
- Personal Care- A variety of personal care services are available in order to assist the elderly in maintaining their dignity and independence by providing assistance with personal hygiene and hygiene tasks such as bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Senior Transportation- We provide safe and reliable transportation for the elderly who are unable to drive or find their way around town on their own.
- Seniors and Technology- Caregiver favorites include helping the elderly stay in touch with loved ones and friends via text messaging and video conferencing.
- Interactive Caregiving- Helping your loved one become more involved in every aspect of their life is our specialty with Interactive Caregiving.
- 24-Hour Care- Constant attention and care to the needs of the elderly.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care- Your loved one will be able to remain at home, despite any diagnosis-related difficulties, thanks to our Alzheimer's and dementia care services.
- End-of-Life Care- To help grieving families make the most of the time they have remaining before a loved one passes away, we provide end-of-life care.
- In-Facility Care- Nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other types of care facilities may use our in home care services for their residents.
- Post-Hospital Care- We provide post-hospital care for the elderly who are about to be released from the hospital. By streamlining and expediting the recovery process, we hope to reduce the number of patients who need to be readmitted to the hospital.
What do we do differently than others? Interactive Caregiving!
Our caregivers are specially trained so that they can easily help your senior continue to do what they enjoy. If your senior wants to take a walk on a lovely day, our caregivers can help take them to local parks like Prairie Moraine County Park. Or if your senior would rather spend the day in a quiet nook, our caregivers can take them to a local library, like Verona Public Library.
Contact Us Now To Learn More!
To learn more about the in home care Comfort Keepers provides, call us or fill out our online form by clicking the button below. We are here to help you or a loved one find a care plan that works best for your situation.