In Home Care in Monona, WI From Comfort Keepers
Enjoy living independently in your Monona home with our selection of in home care services
Do you have an older relative living alone in Monona that is leaving you worried about their wellbeing while you’re away? The professionals at Comfort Keepers of Madison, WI will give you peace of mind with 24/7 in home care for your loved one. Our trained staff can stop by for a few hours a day or arrange live-in care for constant, 24/7 supervision.
To further promote independence, we are only as involved as your loved one wants. They can still prepare their own food or decide how they want to spend their day with Comfort Keepers. Or, they can let us do the cooking and cleaning while they enjoy a nap. They have greater freedom in their own home than at a retirement complex or hospice center. Give us a call at (608) 442-1898 to learn more!
Comfort Keepers offers in home care services including:
- Companion Care- Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care- Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care- Support for familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation- Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology- Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
- 24 Hour Care- Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
Our staff's individualized in-home care plans are meant to enrich senior’s lives without taking away their independence. All our time is spent improving all aspects of our client’s life, from helping them with chores to having fun as friends.
What makes Comfort Keepers unique? Interactive Caregiving!
Our caregivers can help make your senior's day by helping them go to events and places that interest them. If your senior loved one wants to try a new art hobby, our caregivers can easily book a class for them at some of the best arts and crafts shops, like Fired Up Pottery. Or if your senior wants to dine out, our caregivers can take your senior to Monona Bakery & Eatery for some high quality food and a lovely experience.
Become A Care Professional in Monona with Comfort Keepers
If you love helping others, Comfort Keepers has a great job opportunity. Becoming a professional senior care provider is a rewarding career. You’ll bond with seniors and disabled adults in Monona, helping them thrive and remain engaged socially and emotionally.
Learn More Today
If you would like to learn more about our in home care you can schedule a free consultation with our experts. We will get to know you and your loved ones as well as your care needs to developed a personalized plan.