In Home Care Services for Adults with Disabilities in Oregon, WI
Comfort Keepers is here to provide special care and help for you or a senior loved one in Oregon, WI
When facing long term care for a senior, the choices can be overwhelming. Selecting an assisted living facility or hospice center can cause unnecessary stress for you and your loved one as you try to coordinate how to move, how much it will cost and other expenses. Comfort Keepers is here to make decisions a little bit easier by allowing seniors and adults with disabilities to receive care in their own home. No moving, no stress. Just in home care assistance Oregon residents can depend on.
Seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia are at risk for burns, falls and illness or injury from exposure. Since these conditions can appear slowly over time, having a Comfort Keeper checking in will help you keep tabs on your loved one as their condition progresses. A lack of mental stimulation can worsen the effects of the disease prematurely, something our trained caregivers combat with our interactive activities and individualized care plans.
Comfort Keepers Offers Care Services Including:
- Companion Care- Good conversation and familiar pastimes are the foundations of companion care for the elderly.
- Personal Care- Assistance with personal hygiene, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming, in a dignified manner.
- Respite Care- Support for family caregivers so that they can perform to their full potential is known as respite care.
- Senior Transportation- Safe transportation for the elderly to attend appointments, events, and errands is provided by our caregivers.
- Seniors & Technology- Connecting seniors with technology in order to keep them up to date and aware.
- 24 Hour Care- Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
Each plan is personalized for each client to best meet their needs. With Comfort Keepers, seniors receive excellent in home care and the companionship they need to stay active and healthy.
Job Openings in Oregon Include A Care Provider
A new job caring for adults in Oregon awaits with Comfort Keepers. We provide personal care and companionship services for seniors and adults with disabilities living independently. By engaging socially and emotionally with our clients, our caregivers are able to enrich lives.
Current job openings include positions providing 24/7 live in care and working preplanned hourly blocks.
Our clients can book service blocks ranging from one hour a week up to round-the-clock care for days on end. Meeting these needs requires us to offer very flexible scheduling for our caregivers. When you become a Comfort Keeper, we will work with your availability to craft a work schedule allowing you to care for as many seniors as you wish. Previous experience as a caregiver is not required. We provide all the training you need to provide top notch care services. Ongoing educational opportunities will keep you sharp and broaden your skills.
Residency in Oregon is not necessary to work as a personal caregiver there. With reliable transportation to get you to and from your clients’ homes, you can help seniors in Oregon as a Comfort Keeper.
More About Our Services
Our caregivers' interactive caregiving style can help your senior loved one get outside and not feel bored or lonely. If your senior loved one loves golfing, our caregivers can easily help them book a day out at Legend at Bergamont's golf course. If your senior instead loves talking over a cup of wonderfully brewed coffee, our caregivers can take them to Firefly Coffeehouse for just that! Our caregivers can adapt to whatever your senior loved one likes.
Our in home care services at Comfort Keepers is here to enable your loved one live an independent life in the comforts of their own home. If you would like to learn more about us and how we can help you, call today for a free in-home consultation with our experts. Call (608) 442-1898 today!