In Home Care in Cross Plains, WI
Cross Plains seniors can age in place with in home care that is customized to their needs
There are many reasons you or a family member may require temporary or long-term in home care from professionally trained caregivers. Recovery from surgery or a broken limb, suffering from dementia, having mental or physical disabilities or requiring end-of-life care, are all easier with the help of Cross Plains' Comfort Keepers.
Comfort Keepers will help seniors keep up with their own schedule and daily plans. Unlike an assisted living or hospice facility, we give our clients as much control over their life as possible.
Comfort Keepers offers in home care services including:
- Companion Care- Stimulating the elderly through discussion and their favorite pastimes is a key component of this type of in home care.
- Personal Care- Assistance with personal hygiene, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming, in a dignified manner.
- Respite Care- Assistance for caregivers so that they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation- Providing safe transportation for older citizens to and from appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology- Connecting elders with technology to keep them informed and connected.
- 24 Hour Care- Constant monitoring and help at home, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care-We can provide care at assisted living facilities and other places where people feel at home.
- Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
Our Comfort Keepers take personality and physical limitations into account when creating an individual in home care plan for your senior family member. This can include:
- Medical appointments
- Community or church activities
- Viewing photographs and picture albums
- Discussing current events
Our caregivers can help your senior loved one get their daily exercise in by taking them on a beautiful walk through Festage County Park. Or they can take your senior to Cross Plains - Berry Historical Society where your senior can learn all about the history of their home: Cross Plains. With Comfort Keepers, your senior loved one will never feel bored.
Learn More Now!
Comfort Keepers are available when and for as long as you need us. We will temporarily take care of your family with respite care, allowing you or the primary caregiver a chance to take a vacation or handle important business away from home. With our hourly and live-in care options, we will be available for as long as you need us whenever you need us.