In Home Senior Care in Middleton, WI Enables Elders To Age Safely and Comfortably
When Middleton seniors are faced with the possibility of leaving their home for an assisted living facility, Comfort Keepers offers an alternative. With our compassionate, in home senior care, seniors can remain in their homes and stay involved with their community instead of moving away.
Comfort Keepers offers:
In Home Care Services:
- Companion Care- Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care- Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care- Support for familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation- Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology- Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
Specialized Care Services:
- 24 Hour Care- Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
We offer interactive in home senior care, which goes beyond just performing housekeeping and preparing meals to promoting mental health in seniors and individuals with dementia. The more we engage the mind, the healthier it will be. We will arrange visits to parks for a chance to enjoy fresh air and exercise or just help your loved one remain comfortable at home. It all depends on what they want.
After surgery or an accident, seniors may experience extended periods of inactivity. Comfort Keepers train with mobility assistance equipment to keep your loved one safe when transported around the home. Our mobility assistance includes:
- Safely bathing
- Getting in and out of bed
- Going up and down stairs
Our End of Life Care is an at-home alternative to hospice facilities or long-term hospitalization. Since hospice care can last from a few days to months or years, having a plan in place for your loved one is vital. Our Comfort Keepers will be there for you and your family through this difficult time, offering support the entire way.
Personalized Interactive Care!
Our caregivers are specially trained so that they can help your senior loved one easily visit unique places, like the National Mustard Museum. Our caregivers can also take your senior sightseeing during the day at Pheasant Branch Conservancy. With our caregivers, your senior loved one will never feel bored!
Contact Us Today at: (608) 442-1898