Senior Care Services Provide Mount Horeb Seniors with Stability and Structure
To guarantee that all of our clients are well-cared for at home, we provide the best possible senior care in Mount Horeb, WI
With so many great things to do in Mount Horeb, leaving for a retirement community can be an unpleasant experience. Comfort Keepers senior care services lets seniors in Mount Horeb receive the personalized care they need without having to move away.
Comfort Keepers offers senior care services including:
It’s all up to our client how we create their specific care plan. They remain in control of their life while you are able to rest assured they’re in good hands when you can’t be there. Whether you just want someone to occasionally check up on an older relative or need round-the-clock in-home hospice care, Comfort Keepers are ready to provide the exact level of service your loved one deserves in Mount Horeb.
- Companion Care- Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care- Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Interactive Caregiving- This idea underpins every aspect of our care, resulting in improved wellbeing for our elderly clients.
- Senior Transportation- Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology- Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
- 24 Hour Care- Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- Residents of assisted-living facilities can take use of our senior care services if they need additional assistance.
- Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
Become An Care Professional in Mount Horeb with Comfort Keepers
If you love helping others, Comfort Keepers has a great job opportunity. Becoming a professional senior care provider is a rewarding career. You’ll bond with seniors and disabled adults in Horeb, helping them thrive and remain engaged socially and emotionally.
What's one thing that makes us different? Interactive Caregiving!
Just because your senior loved one may need a caretaker, doesn't mean they have to be stuck at home all day! Our caregivers are able to take your senior out for fun activities, like taking a long walk through Stewart Lake County Park. If your senior loves learning about the history of their hometown, our caregivers can easily arrange a visit to places like Mount Horeb's District #1 Old Schoolhouse.
Learn More About Our Services
If you would like to learn more about our senior care services and the benefits of personalized care call us today. Our experts will schedule a free in-home consultation to provide you with a custom plan for your needs. Call us at (608) 442-1898, we're available 24/7!