In Home Care Providers at Comfort Keepers of Stoughton, WI Help Seniors with Day-to-Day Life
To guarantee that all of our clients are well-cared for at home, we provide the best possible in home care in Stoughton, WI.
Comfort Keepers offers professional in home care giving services in Stoughton to seniors, adults with disabilities and individuals with mobility issues.
Our Interactive Caregiving promotes active minds with fun activities. We will organize photo albums, listen to music or assist with hobbies on top of serving meals and light housekeeping. Your loved one can decide how they want to spend their day and Comfort Keepers will oblige.
Individual interactive senior plan ideas include:
- Participation in community or religious groups
- Time for hobbies and games
- Grocery or clothes shopping trips
- Conversations about current events or personal topics
Comfort Keepers offers in home care services including:
- Companion Care- Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care- When it comes to providing personal care, our caregivers work hard to build meaningful relationships with the people who rely on their assistance in their daily lives.
- Senior Transportation- We provide frequent transportation for seniors who want to get out and about with the help of our agency's caregivers.
- Seniors & Technology- Our caregivers are more than delighted to assist the elderly in making use of today's cutting-edge technology so they may stay in touch with loved ones and friends far away.
- Interactive Caregiving- All of our care is based on this principle, which improves the quality of life for the elderly.
- 24 Hour Care- Caregivers work shifts so that they can be available for your loved one at all hours of the day and night.
- Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- Elderly residents of assisted living homes can benefit from our senior care services, which include aid with daily tasks as well as companionship.
- Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
If you or a loved one has spent an extended period of time in a hospital or physical rehabilitation facility, our transitioning in home care will help you readjust back to a life without constant doctor supervision. Our mobility assistance training and equipment will help you get around your home with ease.
From wanting someone to occasionally check up on an older relative living in Stoughton or arranging end of life hospice care, Comfort Keepers are ready to provide the exact level of service your loved one deserves.
More About Our Services
Our caregivers' specialized training helps them provide your senior loved one with interactive caregiving. If your senior enjoys spending the day watching an invigorating opera show, then our caregivers can help take them to one at Stoughton Opera House. If your senior enjoys basking in the sun at a beach, our caregivers can easily arrange to take them to the local Troll Beach. Our caregivers can help your senior loved one keep finding opportunities to do what they enjoy.
Our experts here at Comfort Keepers will provide a personalized in home care plan to ensure your loved one will get the proper care that they deserve. Call (608) 442-1898 anytime, we're here 24/7 to answer your call.