Comfort Keepers in Madison, WI Elderly Care Services Locations
We provide elderly care services for seniors to a variety of areas across Madison, Fitchburg, Middleton, Sun Prairie, Verona, Waunakee, and surrounding cities.
Comfort Keepers in Madison, WI provides elderly care services throughout Fitchburg, Middleton, Sun Prairie, Verona, Waunakee, and surrounding cities, Elderly or disabled residents in Dane County can call upon the services of our Comfort Keepers to assist them in their own homes. Our trained staff can do everything from preparing meals and running errands to make day-to-day life easier and providing the companionship we all need.
Whether you are recovering from surgery or the whole family needs respite care from caring for an older loved one, Comfort Keepers will come to your home to help. We have specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care training and equipment for mobility assistance. From bathing to paying bills, our devoted staff will provide excellent service while you remain comfortable at home.
Maintain Independence While Living At Home With A Helping Hand
If you or your loved one lives in the greater Madison area, you can receive local elderly care services from our certified Comfort Keepers whenever you need it. Depending on your needs, our 24/7 scheduling allows you to rest easy. Our caregivers can stop by for an hour to help grocery shop or stay 24 hours a day for round-the-clock companionship.
Comfort Keeper Services Include:
- Companion Care - Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care - Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care - Support for familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation - Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology - Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
- 24 Hour Care - Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care - Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care - Essential elderly care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care - Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
We provide caregiving to any individual over the age of 18 who requires in-home assistance due to disabilities, autism, aging, or hospitalization recovery. Our non-medical care includes companionship through conversation and other interactions to promote emotional and mental wellbeing. If you would like to learn more about the many elderly care services available to you in your area from Comfort Keepers in Madison, WI then contact us at (608) 442-1898.