In Home Care In Fitchburg, WI
Our in home care options allows seniors to live where and how they want
If you or a loved one requires the assistance of a caregiver in Fitchburg, WI, you are in luck. Comfort Keepers provide Fitchburg residents with comprehensive in home care, from light housekeeping to mobility assistance. Any adult over the age of 18 can seek out our help, whether they are dealing with a physical disability, mental disorder, or other issue keeping them from living independently.
In-home senior care can bring happiness to both the elderly individuals receiving care and their family members. One of the main benefits of in-home senior care is that it allows seniors to remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes while receiving the assistance they need. This can greatly enhance their overall well-being and quality of life.
Give us a call at (608) 442-1898 to learn more!
Comfort Keepers offers:
- Companion Care- Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care- Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care- Support for familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation- Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology- Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
- 24 Hour Care- Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care- Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care- Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care- Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
With Comfort Keepers, our caregivers can easily help your senior explore their community. Caregivers can take your senior loved one to a fun game of bowling at Ten Pin Alley. Or if your senior enjoys spending the day creating beautiful works of art, our caregivers can take them to Artful Escapes for a wonderful socializing event for your senior.
Contact Us To Learn More!
You can send Comfort Keepers to check up on an older friend or loved one for only a few hours or schedule 24-hour service for respite or hospice care. Our in home care services allow your family member to maintain their independence and stay where they are most comfortable rather than having to go to a hospital or senior living facility.
At Comfort Keepers, we improve the quality of life for our clients through individual care plans. We don’t just perform some chores and leave. We will spend quality time with your loved one doing activities they enjoy, from telling stories to playing games. We are more than in home senior caregivers, we are Comfort Keepers.