Uplifting Senior Care Services in Greater Kalispell, MT
Together we'll create a custom plan of senior care services for your loved one in Kalispell, Polson, Whitefish, Columbia Falls and the surrounding areas
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS!
Comfort Keepers offers quality senior care services that are designed to fit the needs of all adults; allowing them to live their lives in the comfort of home. Whether you are looking for in home care services for your loved one, a family member, or a close friend, you can count on our experienced care agency to provide a customized care plan for their specific needs. Our caregivers - who we call Comfort Keepers - will help evaluate the needs and abilities of your senior loved one and determine the services that will benefit them the most. Contact our agency at (406) 755-4030 to learn more or keep reading below!
Our Care Services
Our team understands how emotionally and physically challenging it can be to provide care for your loved one. Whether you live out of town, are busy with your personal obligations, or don’t have the proper skills to provide your loved one with the care they need, Comfort Keepers and the surrounding areas can be there to help every step of the way. Here is a complete list of our services:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - assistance with activities and participation in clients' favorite activities
- Personal Care - dignified aid with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care - we keep seniors safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we can drive seniors to and from appointments
- Seniors & Technology - we help seniors use technology to stay connected
- Interactive Caregiving - this is our holistic approach to care
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we offer our senior care services within assisted living facilities
- Post Hospital Care - our care team helps seniors recover from a hospital stay and avoid re-admission
Our compassionate caregivers are carefully screened and trained before caring for a client. Each must undergo a rigorous process including national and local criminal background checks, DMV, and personal and professional reference checks. All Comfort Keepers are bonded, insured, and covered by Workers’ Compensation insurance for our clients’ peace of mind.
Think you may be a good fit for us? Click here to apply to become a caregiver!
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Are you interested in learning more about our senior care services available throughout Kalispell, MT, and the surrounding area? Contact our office today at (406) 755-4030, our Care Coordinator team will be happy to assist you with any questions about our quality home care services.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Comfort Keepers® is dedicated to preserving the happiness and independence of seniors living in their own homes.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!