In-Home Dementia Care in Kalispell, MT and Surrounding Areas
Discover how in-home dementia care may benefit your loved one in Kalispell, Polson, Whitefish, Columbia Falls, and surrounding areas
Taking care of a loved one who has dementia or Alzheimer's can be physically and emotionally taxing. At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the hardships and frustrations inherent in caring for a loved one with dementia, which is why we strive to simplify the process.
Comfort Keepers provides customized in-home dementia care for people who are experiencing memory loss or cognitive decline. Our caregivers have undergone extensive training and are ready to serve you and your family.
What Is Dementia?
Dementia is a blanket term that refers to a progressive decline in mental capability, such as memory loss or an inability to do everyday tasks, that is severe enough to disrupt a person's daily life significantly. Alzheimer's disease is the most prevalent dementia, accounting for around 50% to 80% of all dementia cases. Our programs assist seniors experiencing these symptoms by emphasizing their cognitive abilities and talents and supporting them with difficult or unpleasant activities.
Comfort Keepers Can Assist in What Ways?
Comfort Keepers provides in-home dementia care services to seniors with cognitive impairment part-time, full-time, or round-the-clock. Our caregivers are ready 24 hours a day to assist you with:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Wandering Prevention
- Memory Care
- Establishing Healthy Routines
- Transportation Assistance to Therapies and Appointments
We train our caregivers to handle concerns that may develop as a result of dementia and to foster a sense of serenity in their clients.
The Benefits of In-Home Dementia Care
Dementia-affected older persons sometimes struggle to acclimatize to new living settings. When someone has dementia, they frequently have no idea what is happening and might get irritated or disoriented in strange circumstances. Additionally, it can be challenging for their family members to care for them, who may feel overwhelmed by their loved one's symptoms. Comfort Keepers provides in-home care for elders who have dementia and respite care for overburdened family members.
Additional benefits include the following:
- We undertake a careful evaluation and adapt our dementia care programs to each senior client's unique needs, taking their physical health and cognitive capabilities into account.
- You will receive expert help from caregivers educated in dementia and Alzheimer's care best practices.
- Seniors will not be forced to move out of the familiar environment of their home nor be a risk when a caregiver is nearby.
- Your loved one will have a constant caregiver (or team of carers) who will assure their safety and well-being.
- Family members are relieved of looking after their loved ones when they are at work or away.
- In comparison to assisted living facilities, in-home dementia care is a cost-effective option.
- You can inquire about your loved one's symptoms and psychological requirements in detail.
- Caregivers are trained to assist with medication administration, meal preparation, and fear management, among other tasks.
- Our experts can assist our customers in establishing a schedule that will help them avoid being angry or confused.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Contact our office to learn more about our in-home dementia care services in Kalispell, Polson, Whitefish, Columbia Falls, Montana, and the surrounding areas. We are available to address any concerns or questions about our compassionate care and arrange a complimentary, no-obligation meeting with a care coordinator. To begin using Comfort Keepers, click on one of the icons below.