In Home Care in Columbia Falls, MT
Together we'll create a custom in home care plan designed to promote the best quality of life for your senior loved one in Columbia Falls
At Comfort Keepers, we believe in elevating the human spirit, so in addition to making sure mom or dad has the one-on-one help they need with daily living tasks, such as housekeeping, meal preparation, and transportation, we focus on building lasting relationships and ensuring your loved one has the best quality of life.
However, all of these things may not positively affect your loved one's overall wellbeing if social components are not addressed. Basically, without a proper human interaction, seniors can easily sink into depression, even if their home is nice and neat. At Comfort Keepers, we engage your loved one to become a participant in their care and provide meaningful personal interaction.
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers strive to build meaningful relationships with their clients while helping them with daily tasks and participating in their favorite activities
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide dignified and respectful assistance for personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care – our safety care products help seniors stay safe and secure at home, even when alone
- Senior Transportation – we can drive your loved one to and from appointments, social gatherings, shopping centers, and more
- Seniors & Technology – to keep your loved one socially engaged, we help them connect to friends and family using modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to in home care in which we do tasks with our clients instead of for them
- 24 Hour Care – for elders needing care around the clock, we work as a team so your loved one can have security and care at any time. Give your relative and yourself peace of mind
- Dementia Care – keeping your senior at home is the best way to keep dementia at bay. Our trained caregivers work with your senior’s memory to help slow down dementia
- End of Life Care – we provide emotional support and other essential care for your family member with a terminal illness. Allowing families to make the most of their time together can also help organize their loved one's belongings.
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in a senior community or senior facility, we can provide the same great care services for your loved one
- Post-Hospital Care – we help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Home Care Solutions Throughout Columbia Falls & the Surrounding Areas
The at home caregivers at Comfort Keepers are after what makes the senior laugh, what gives them joy.
To find out how senior care can positively impact the life of your senior loved one, improve their independence and freedom, and help their overall well-being, contact us today.
Does your loved one in Columbia Falls, MT need a little extra help at home? Do you worry they might be lonely? If you believe your senior loved one could benefit from in home care contact us today for more information.