Welcome to Comfort Keepers of Kalispell, MT
Comfort Keepers is now offering Care Management!
What does this mean?
- Advocate and help clients manage current health, urgent health matters, emergency room support, and primary care visits.
- Partner with Primary or Specialty Care Physicians to have clear-cut plans for managing care for new or chronic conditions.
- Providing quality assessments on individual health concerns to optimize the aging at home process.
- Medical appointments, ER visits, UrgentCare. Advocacy and Support throughout the entire visit.
- Advocacy for all healthcare needs
- Scheduling for any and all appointments, even outsourcing third-party needs. Such as home maintenance, legal, financial, advanced care, hospice, etc.
- Daily, weekly, or monthly updates are sent from our care team to your selected family. Ensuring that everyone is on the same page.
- Medication management. Ordering prescriptions. Weekly pill organization. Quality control.
- Customized care management tailored to the client’s specific needs. There is no one-size-fits-all packaging!
Providing In-Home Care to Seniors in Kalispell, Polson, Whitefish, Bigfork, and Surrounding Areas
At Comfort Keepers, we provide in-home senior care services in Kalispell, Polson, Whitefish, Bigfork, and Surrounding Areas. Our care team creates customized care plans tailored to each individual's needs and goals. Our services include care management, personal care, around-the-clock care, companionship, respite care, and more. Our compassionate care services help seniors live independent, high-quality lives in the comfort of their homes. With Comfort Keepers, families and close friends don't need to worry about relocating their loved ones to an assisted living facility or nursing home because our caregivers provide services in their client's homes.
In-Home Senior Care
We don't just provide personal care services or handle housekeeping and meals. Instead, our senior care combines all these services and more into a customized plan tailored to your loved one's specific needs. This means that one or more caregivers will provide these services to your loved one, while a care coordinator will ensure that their care meets all of their present and future requirements.
We offer various in-home care services to offer something everyone can benefit from. Our in-home care services in Kalispell include:
- Personal Care: Our empathetic caregivers can assist seniors with daily tasks they have difficulty doing regularly, such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Companion Care: Many seniors can benefit from having a companion to talk to and do activities with throughout the day. Our companionship care services include playing games, chatting, and visiting with close friends and family.
Specialized Care Services
In addition to our personal care and companionship services, we offer specialized services to cater to individuals with more complex needs. This includes seniors who have disabilities or are experiencing cognitive decline.
Our specialized care services include:
- Post-Hospital Care: We offer post-hospital care to help seniors recover from hospitalization or surgery. Many seniors struggle with transitioning home as they manage new medications or care for surgical wounds.
- Around-the-Clock Care: For those who need constant care, we offer 24-hour senior care services to ensure your loved one has the care they need at all hours of the day. Our caregivers can assist with cleaning, personal care, and companionship.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are specially trained to support seniors experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer's or dementia. Comfort Keepers can assist your loved one with memory care, establishing daily routines, preparing meals, and much more.
- Respite Care: We offer respite care services for those caring for a loved one. This service allows family caregivers to take a much-needed break to recharge, run errands, or go on vacation.
- End-of-Life Care: When a loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness or reaches their final days, they often prefer to reside in the familiarity of their own home. We will work alongside your loved one's current care team to provide them with the care they need and deserve.
How Can In-Home Senior Care Benefit You?
Regardless of their diverse backgrounds and interests, individuals in their golden years can enjoy the perks of our tailor-made senior home care services in Kalispell. In-home care for seniors has been scientifically proven to yield numerous advantages for aging individuals. Here are a handful of the benefits that accompany entrusting the well-being of your beloved senior to our highly skilled and compassionate caregivers:
- Higher quality of life for seniors and their loved ones
- One-on-one attention
- Faster recovery in the event of hospitalization or surgery
- Improved mental health by having an in-home companion to confide in
- Maintained independence
- Customized care tailored to meet your individual needs
At Comfort Keepers of Kalispell, our caregivers actively engage in interactive caregiving. This caregiving approach involves attending to the complete individual to guarantee that their intellect, physique, and soul are all consistently tended to and nurtured. We actively include seniors in their custom care plans, promoting self-reliance and a feeling of purpose, enabling them to carry out tasks with the assistance of our caregivers.
Our committed caregivers undergo a thorough screening process before becoming part of our care team at Comfort Keepers of Kalispell. We meticulously select our caregivers based on stringent standards, ensuring that each one possesses a compassionate and empathetic nature. We understand the importance of reliable in-home care to seniors and their loved ones. With each of our services, we strive to elevate the lives of our clients so that they can live in their own homes for as long as possible. Our caregivers are committed to helping seniors with whatever they need to continue to live healthy, happy, and independent lives. Before joining our team, every one of our caregivers are:
- Trained on how to provide interactive caregiving
- Entirely covered by workers' compensation
- Matched with clients depending on their needs and personalities
- Extensively trained to provide specialized care for seniors with complex needs
- Screened for empathy
Contact Comfort Keepers to Learn How We Can Help You or a Loved One
Seeking the support of Comfort Keepers can grant seniors and their family members a sense of serenity, knowing that a kindhearted caregiver is always there to lend a hand. With a compassionate caregiver by their side, the safety of your loved one is safeguarded, minimizing the risk of accidents such as falls and wandering. Our caregivers will provide a calming and comforting presence in instances of confusion. In addition to hands-on assistance, having a caregiver with your loved one allows quicker response times in case of a medical emergency to get the help they need more efficiently.
Our team is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life through personalized and empathetic care. If you or a loved one could benefit from a caregiver's support, call us at (406) 755-4030 for a complimentary consultation with one of our devoted care coordinators. We will work with you and your loved ones to create a customized plan that caters to all your requirements, whether it's during the week, on weekends, or even holidays.
Comfort Keepers Home Care of Kalispell is pleased to offer exceptional elder care in the following locations: