How Can We Serve You Today?
What's the difference between in-home care and assisted living?
Personal In-Home Senior Care
- Bathing, Grooming, and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and Positioning
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Feeding and Special Diet
- 24-Hour Care Available
- Conversation and Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Incidental Transportation
- Medication Reminders
Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care
Alzheimer’s and dementia patients often live happier in the familiar environment of their homes.
Our specially trained Comfort Keepers can make that happen for you. We can:
- Help maintain a safe environment for Mom & Dad
- Engage them in activities that can stimulate the senses, such as music
- Provide meals and bathing assistance
- Support Mom and Dad and family through the changing behaviors often seen with Alzheimer’s and dementia
Getting your loved one back home after a hospital or rehab. stay is vitally important to their long-term happiness, and we are ready to help. We can provide:
- Support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- Assistance with household activities and responsibilities
- Incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- Peace of mind for family and friends
- Communication with the medical team as needed
- RN visits to prevent readmission to the hospital
We know that taking care of an elder loved one takes time and commitment, and sometimes you need some help. Our Comfort Keepers are specially trained to give you the break you need so you can:
- Take care of the errands you never seem to have time for.
- Catch up on your shopping.
- Attend a support group meeting.
- Visit doctor or dentist for routine care.
- Give yourself some much-needed rest.
In-Home Care Services
Every client has unique care needs and situations, so each Comfort Keepers® office offers a full range of in-home companionship and personal care services.
Interactive Caregiving contributes to longer, healthier, purposeful lives for seniors. Many research studies point to the health benefits of active living.
We provide customized care for clients who are experiencing symptoms of Dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
Comfort Keepers can support you and your loved one, by working with a hospice agency or medical provider to fully meet the family's care needs.
Comfort Keepers® is bringing technology home for seniors. Comfort Keepers technology allows for seniors to stay in touch with loved ones, and engaged with a tablet designed specifically for seniors.
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers can help.
Respite care services give you time to leave the home for a few hours or even a few days, knowing the one you care for is in good hands.
This specialized care helps ease your loved one's transition from a hospital stay to the home.