How Can We Serve You Today?
What's the difference between in-home care and assisted living?
Personal In-Home Senior Care
- Bathing, Grooming, and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and Positioning
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Feeding and Special Diet
- 24-Hour Care Available
- Conversation and Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Incidental Transportation
- Medication Reminders
Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care
Alzheimer’s and dementia patients often live happier in the familiar environment of their homes.
Our specially trained Comfort Keepers can make that happen for you. We can:
- Help maintain a safe environment for Mom & Dad
- Engage them in activities that can stimulate the senses, such as music
- Provide meals and bathing assistance
- Support Mom and Dad and family through the changing behaviors often seen with Alzheimer’s and dementia
Getting your loved one back home after a hospital or rehab. stay is vitally important to their long-term happiness, and we are ready to help. We can provide:
- Support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- Assistance with household activities and responsibilities
- Incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- Peace of mind for family and friends
- Communication with the medical team as needed
- RN visits to prevent readmission to the hospital
We know that taking care of an elder loved one takes time and commitment, and sometimes you need some help. Our Comfort Keepers are specially trained to give you the break you need so you can:
- Take care of the errands you never seem to have time for.
- Catch up on your shopping.
- Attend a support group meeting.
- Visit doctor or dentist for routine care.
- Give yourself some much-needed rest.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide Private Duty Nursing, 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.