Trusted Home Care for Seniors in Sioux Falls, SD and Surrounding Areas
In Sioux Falls, SD, Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in home care. We provide seniors and families with a variety of award-winning services. Our charming professional caregivers, dubbed Comfort Keepers, provide the high-quality care for which our brand name is known throughout our part of South Dakota. We provide customized senior care plans that are tailored to the individual needs of each client. These care programs may offer personal care and companionship homemaker services. We assist seniors and other persons in Minnehaha County and the surrounding area in living an independent, high-quality life in the comfort of their own homes. Call us to discover how we can help you at (605) 638-9791.
Personalized Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers Sioux Falls, SD is a leading provider of in home care services for seniors in need of extra assistance to remain safely and independently in the place they feel most comfortable - home. Our expert caregivers provide customized care plans that may include personal care and companionship-homemaker services. You'll be pleased to know that all of our senior care services can be personalized for your unique situation. You may review our various care services below.
Trustworthy In-Home Care:
- Companion Care - your loved one will enjoy friendship and camaraderie with local caregivers as they help around the home.
- Personal Care - any type of personal bathroom care needs may be arranged: bathing, dressing and more.
- Respite Care - if you're a caregiver and need a break every now and then, our team will fill in for several weeks, a few days, or just a few hours -- anywhere in Sioux Falls.
- Interactive Caregiving - our proven method of working alongside your loved one, not just for them.
Dedicated Specialized Care:
- 24 Hour Care - we'll work in shifts to be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week anywhere in Sioux Falls.
- Dementia Care - our team is trained in dealing with those who suffer from memory loss or other types of cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care - when the end of your loved one's life is imminent, we'll provide physical and moral support every step of the way.
- Post-Hospital Care - a return home following surgery is made easier when our care team assists inside the home.
Not Sure What Home Care You Need?
Review our different home healthcare services to learn more about Comfort Keepers and to find out which of our in home care services is best for you. We proudly service numerous South Dakota communities in the Sioux Falls area: Baltic, Beresford, Brandon, Canistota, Canton, Chancellor, Colton, Corson, Crooks, Davis, Dell Rapids, Garretson, Harrisburg, Hartford, Humboldt, Lennox, Lyons, Montrose, Parker, Renner, Tea, Valley Springs, Wall Lake, and Worthing. Local care specialists are available to walk you through the steps of our care planning process and answer any questions you may have.