Trusted Services for Seniors in Sioux Falls, SD and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers is a premier senior care services company for Sioux Falls, SD and the surrounding area. Thanks to dedicated, trustworthy caregivers, we have a wide range of services for seniors and their families. Our wonderful, professional team provides the high-quality care for which our brand name is known throughout our portion of South Dakota. We offer personalized senior care plans that are suited to each client's specific needs. Personal care and companionship homemaker services are available through these care programs. It's easy to see how we help seniors, and other people in Minnehaha County and beyond live an independent, high-quality life in their own homes. Please contact us to learn more about how we may assist you: (605) 638-9791.
That's Right -- Customized Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers of Sioux Falls, SD is a prominent supplier of services for seniors who require additional help to stay safe and independent in their homes. Our professional caregivers create personalized care plans that may include personal care, companionship and homemaker services. You'll be relieved to learn that our senior care services can be tailored to your specific needs. Please see the list below for more information about our various care offerings.
Trustworthy Senior Care Services:
- Companion Care - your loved one will enjoy friendship and camaraderie with local caregivers as they help around the home.
- Personal Care - any personal bathroom care needs may be arranged: bathing, dressing and more.
- Respite Care - if you're a caregiver and need a break now and then, our team will fill in for several weeks, a few days, or just a few hours – anywhere in Sioux Falls.
- Interactive Caregiving - our proven method of working alongside your loved one, not just for them.
Dedicated Specialized Care:
- 24 Hour Care - we'll work in shifts to be there 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anywhere in Sioux Falls.
- Dementia Care - our team is trained in dealing with those who suffer from memory loss or other types of cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care - when the end of your loved one's life is imminent, we'll provide physical and moral support every step of the way.
- Post-Hospital Care - returning home following surgery is smoother when our care team assists inside the house.
Our National Day of Joy was a great success!
Enjoy these photos from our annual event. It was a pleasure celebrating the day with you!
Unsure What Care You Need?
To learn more about Comfort Keepers and to determine which of our home healthcare services is ideal for you, contact us anytime. Our team is happy to serve many South Dakota communities in the Sioux Falls area: Baltic, Beresford, Brandon, Canistota, Canton, Chancellor, Colton, Corson, Crooks, Davis, Dell Rapids, Garretson, Harrisburg, Hartford, Humboldt, Lennox, Lyons, Montrose, Parker, Renner, Tea, Valley Springs, Wall Lake, and Worthing. A team of local specialists is on hand to guide you through our care planning process and answer any questions you might have: (605) 638-9791.