Comfort Keepers Home Care Provides Top-Rated In Home Care for Seniors in Sioux Falls and the Surrounding Area
In home care for seniors is a lot easier when you genuinely care for people. Fortunately, caring is at the heart of every Comfort Keepers Home Care employee. You might say it’s embedded in our DNA, because caring is part of our company culture. We won’t even consider someone who doesn’t know how to put others first. The result is a group of caregivers who are thoughtful, trustworthy and dedicated to the clients they serve. That means you’re more than clients – you’re family. We raise a person's spirit when we create and nurture a lasting bond. Here at Comfort Keepers it’s more than care. Our services bind together everything your loved one needs. Call us to learn more at (605) 638-9791.
In Home Care for Seniors is About Relationships
Sometimes when we interview caregivers, we know. But regardless of our instinct, we still conduct formal background checks, call references and look for a standard quality: empathy. It’s at the heart of every Comfort Keepers caregiver and part of a process we utilize called Interactive Caregiving. With it, we accomplish tasks with seniors, not for them. This helps your loved one to remain nimble, empowered and engaged with life. Our process focuses on safety, emotional health, socialization and overall wellbeing. We want your loved one to enjoy their best life from the comfort of their own home.
Our In Home Care for Seniors Includes
- We assist with any bathroom needs, such as personal hygiene and grooming.
- Help with mobility around the home.
- Assistance regarding bed transfers and moving in and out of chairs.
- Toileting and incontinence.
- Meal prep, feeding and clean-up.
- Medicine reminders.
- Transportation to and from appointments, errands and events.
- Exercise and nutrition program support.
- Safety and fall risk appraisals.
- Sharing in day-to-day activities, which might include simple visits and watching TV.
- Laundry and light housekeeping.
- 24-hour care.
- Walks outside – in the neighborhood or at parks.
- Short term care for family caregivers to relieve them of duties while you’re on vacation or out for a few hours.
- We can offer supplemental care if your loved one resides in an assisted living or similar medical facility.
Serving Sioux Falls, SD and the Surrounding Area
Best of all, we’re local. We live and work in Sioux Falls and Minnehaha County, so we know the area well. Contact Comfort Keepers Home Care to learn more about in home care for seniors: (605) 638-9791.