Senior Care in Dexter, NM
The objective of Comfort Keepers is to provide continuous, high-quality senior care for residents of Dexter and surrounding areas
In everyone's perfect world, we would have ample time to spend with and care for our loved ones. Both the senior and the caregiver want to keep them safe and have a good life, but the responsibilities and duties can be overwhelming. Due to the obligations and pressures of everyday life, spending quality time with your loved one can be difficult, and your primary attention may be on providing continual care. When you are unable to be present, Comfort Keepers senior care agency will look after all of your loved one's needs.
Our Senior Care Services
Our services range from temporary and part-time care to full-time care, depending on your loved one's needs. Working with Comfort Keepers will improve your loved one's quality of life while giving your family complete peace of mind. The following are some of the senior care services we offer:
- Companion Care: Caregivers help clients with everyday tasks and encourage them to participate in hobbies including reading, nature walks, board games, and other activities.
- Personal Care: Caregivers who are respectful assist with toileting, grooming, meal preparation, mobility, and fall prevention, among other things.
- Interactive Caregiving: The purpose of interactive caring is to look after the whole person, not just their physical health. We prefer to give your loved one care that is both mentally and emotionally beneficial.
- Safety Care: We advise seniors to follow our safety standards even when they're alone and can utilize our safety technology to keep them safe.
- Senior Transportation: Clients can safely and comfortably visit doctors, libraries, stores, restaurants, religious services, and other venues with the help of a skilled caregiver.
- Seniors and Technology: We gladly support elders in communicating with friends and family via social media, texting, and video chats.
- 24-Hour Care: We provide 24 hour home care services for those who require assistance and care throughout the night.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our experienced and well-trained caregivers offer a safe and friendly environment for adults with dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- End-of-Life Care: This care is concerned with the care of people who are nearing the end of their lives. In order to deliver harmonic therapy, we treat our consumers with respect and care. We're also willing to listen to worried relatives sympathetically.
- In-Facility Care: We also provide senior care services in facilities for seniors who require more support. Our caregivers may pay visits to seniors in nursing homes or assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Seniors who have been discharged from the hospital are eligible for post-hospital care. Our team is committed to helping seniors recover quickly and painlessly so they don't have to return to the hospital.
To learn more about how our senior care services can help you or a senior loved one remain independent at home, contact us today or call (575) 624-9999. Request your complimentary in-home assessment so that we can meet in person and go over your needs in detail!