Welcome to Comfort Keepers - A Leading Senior Care Agency in Roswell, NM
As a top provider of home care services for the elderly, Comfort Keepers has been a constant source of inspiration and joy for more than two decades. Seniors' physical, mental, and social well-being are all taken into consideration by our compassionate care services. Call Comfort Keepers at (575) 624-9999 for a no-obligation consultation.
Interested in a Career at Comfort Keepers?
Dedicated and compassionate individuals are encouraged to apply to join the Comfort Keepers team. It is possible to rise through the ranks as a Comfort Keeper. Elderly people will benefit from your assistance in maintaining their dignity and autonomy. You'll serve as a companion and a source of support for the elderly people in your care. Not to mention, you'll have a positive impact on the lives of your customers. To apply for one of our open positions, please click the button below..
Our Home Care Services
The home care plans offered by Comfort Keepers are completely customizable to meet the individual needs of you and your loved ones, and they include a wide range of services to make your life more comfortable at home. We are all striving to comprehend the fact that no two persons are same, and that this does not alter as we grow in age. To ensure that we are addressing the specific needs of elders and their loved ones before beginning any home care service, we offer and recommend a free care consultation before beginning any service.
Comfort Keepers in Roswell, NM is committed to giving dignity and respect to all of our clients while also improving their overall quality of life. As soon as you begin working with us in Jupiter and the surrounding towns, your family will become a member of the Comfort Keepers family. We provide a wide range of services to seniors, some of which are particularly well-liked:
- Companion Care: Assisting with daily tasks and fostering interests such as reading, nature walks, board games, and other pastimes is what companion care provides.
- Personal Care: Caregiver services include assistance with personal hygiene, meal preparation, mobility and fall prevention.
- Senior Transportation: Clients can safely and comfortably travel to medical appointments, libraries, restaurants, religious services and more with the assistance of a caregiver.
- Seniors and Technology: Keeping in touch with loved ones is easier than ever with the help of modern technologies like social media, texting, and video chatting.
- Interactive Caregiving: The goal of interactive caregiving is to take care of the whole person, not just the physical health of the individual being cared for.
- 24-Hour Care: 24 Hour Care provides round-the-clock care for the elderly in their own homes.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: For those with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or other forms of cognitive decline, Alzheimer's and Dementia Care provides specialized memory care in the home.
- End-of-Life Care: We provide end-of-life care to families whose elderly loved ones have been given a short life expectancy prediction.
- In-Facility Care: We provide health services at nursing homes for seniors who require a higher level of assistance.
- Post-Hospital Care: Our team is dedicated to assisting seniors in recovering as soon and painlessly as possible so that they do not have to return to a hospital setting.
Contact Us and Request a Free Consultation Today!
Call our office today at (575) 624-9999 to hear more about our home care options and how we can help your loved one in Roswell, Artesia, Carlsbad, and surrounding areas lead a happier, fulfilled, and more independent life at home for years to come. Make sure to ask for your free in-home or virtual assessment where we can meet in person to discuss your needs in detail!