Comfort Keepers Provides Quality In Home Care Services in Roswell, Carlsbad, and Artesia, NM
Get your loved one started with compassionate in home care services in Roswell, NM and surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers, the leading name in the caregiving industry, is proud to serve seniors in Roswell, Artesia, Carlsbad, and the surrounding areas of New Mexico. Our mission has been and always will be to provide the best in home care services to help local seniors continue to age with dignity and independence in the comfort of their own home.
Depending on your loved one’s needs, our in home care services range from temporary and part-time care to full-time and around the clock care. Working with Comfort Keepers will provide your loved one with an elevated quality of life and your family with full peace of mind.
Some of our specialized in home care services include:
- 24 Hour Home Care – Included in this program is ongoing, non-stop care and assistance designed for clients with advanced care needs who value the added security of having a professional caregiver in the house at all times.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care – Senior loved ones afflicted with dementia receive specialized memory care from trained caregivers and can safely remain in the familiar settings of their home for as long as possible.
- Assisted Living in the Home – Much like assisted living services provided in facilities, this type of care helps seniors achieve greater independence at home.
- End of Life Care – With this program, we provide compassionate home care services tailored to support terminally ill seniors and their family members during the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention – This program is designed to boost safety in the home by detecting and eliminating potential tripping hazards and fall risk from the surroundings.
- Interactive Caregiving – Through our unique approach to caregiving, assigned at home senior care professionals encourage clients to take a more active role in their care, improving their health and overall well-being in the process.
- Respite Care – Whenever needed, our care professionals can provide occasional, short-term assistance to relieve family caregivers when they wish to take some time off from their care responsibilities.
- Transitioning Home – Our hospital-to-home program enables those discharged after surgery, illness, or injury to resume recuperation at home and minimize the risk of hospital readmission.
To learn more about our in home senior care services, call our Roswell office today at (575) 624-9999. We are happy to help!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!