In Carlsbad and the Surrounding Areas of New Mexico, Comfort Keepers Provides Home Care the Way It Should Be
High quality and attentive home care when it’s most needed
A difficulty many families face is deciding what type of care their loved one needs and who will provide it. Because these caregivers will be working directly with your loved one, getting the appropriate home care from the right personnel is crucial. This implies that it's critical to guarantee that the care they receive is not just great in every manner, but also tailored to their individual needs. Comfort Keepers Home Care specializes in providing elders in Carlsbad, NM and the surrounding region with a wide selection of in-home care services.
Give us a call at (575) 201-0133 to learn more!
- Personal Care/Housekeeping - Our trained caregivers can help with personal care such as maintaining daily cleanliness and ensuring your loved one eats a nutritious and balanced meal.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - At Comfort Keepers, we have professionally trained caregivers who can assist your loved one who is suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's disease. We are here to assist them, whether they are in the early phases or have progressed.
- Respite Care - This is ideal for family caretakers who deserve some much-needed downtime and want to leave their senior in good hands.
- Transitioning Care - Our at-home health care providers will assist with home care chores and a plan tailored to the client's specific needs, making the move from hospital to home as smooth as possible.
- End-of-Life Care - If your senior loved one has been diagnosed with a short life expectancy, this care service is for them.
- Interactive Caregiving - We can lift the spirits of clients and their families by focusing on interactive caregiving. Our caregivers are committed to making a difference and giving each client the finest experience possible.
Care Designed Just For You
At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we strive to tailor our home care to your family's unique requirements. We recognize that you are the only person who can properly determine how frequently you require our services, as well as the caregiver that best fits your personality. Your personal adviser will work with you during your initial free care consultation to determine how frequently you would want one of our caregivers to visit. We can also schedule a fun meet-and-greet with our caregivers, either in person or by video conferencing.
You have the option of hiring someone for as little as a few hours per week or as much as full-time care on a daily basis. Should the need arise, we can even provide round-the-clock care from a team of caregivers. Our caregivers are all educated to deliver our high-quality in-home care, but they all share our compassion and great service values. We believe these characteristics distinguish a middle-of-the-road service from one that will always be there when you need us.
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
Fill out our form if you're wondering if your loved one needs assistance to remain independent or what services would be best for their care plan. We can assist you in taking the first steps, such as starting the conversation and preparing for your first visit.
Get In Touch
It is not just your loved one's wish, but it is also our mission. We work hard to help Carlsbad, NM seniors preserve their health and their homes. Explore our website to discover more about our in-home care choices! Members of the team are available to answer your inquiries online or over the phone.