Caregiving will Never be One-Size-Fits-All. Let Us Make a Customized Plan for Your Loved One.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Compassionate 24-Hour Care Monmouth County, NJ
24-hour senior care provides a solution for aging adults and their families who don’t want to move their loved one into an assisted living facility. With 24-hour care, your loved one can receive help with the needs they struggle with day to day, and you can have peace of mind knowing they are being cared for by a professional caregiver.
Comfort Keepers® caregivers are highly trained in around-the-clock care, providing help to seniors in their day-to-day activities, providing companionship, and ensuring you can enjoy the quality time your loved one deserved.
Around-the-Clock Care in Monmouth County, NJ
Many seniors would prefer to remain in the comfortable and familiar atmosphere of their own home, and we recognize that. Everyone deserves to be able to live in their own homes, by their own rules. To help your loved one live at home, our 24-hour care plans are customized to fit the assistance they need.
Our Care Coordinator will meet with you and your family to discuss your loved one’s daily needs, and create a plan focused on giving them the help for them to live their best life.
Customized plans can include:
- Promoting healthy eating habits by assisting in meal preparation
- Transportation to the grocery store or doctor’s appointments
- Picking up prescriptions and providing medication reminders
- Assistance with errands and daily tasks around the house
- Companionship through the day and night to improve your loved one’s mood and assist those prone to loneliness
- Support for those who tend to wander or sleepwalk
- Daily activities your loved one enjoys to bring doses of joy
- Help with personal care routines, including dressing and bathing
- Assistance walking around the home and moving from a bed to a wheelchair
For those with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, we have caregivers specially trained to assist them. They can assist in reducing agitation from confusing day and night or getting lost, take steps to make sure your loved one does not become hydrated, and ensure their needs are met.
When to Hire Senior Home Care in Monmouth County, NJ
Caring for your loved one is hard, not just on you but for your whole family. It can be hard to tell when it’s time to get help, but there are signs to help you decide if it’s time to make the switch:
- Increased bruising that indicated falls or tripping
- Wetting the bed, other accidents due to not being able to reach the bathroom
- Wandering around the home, or away from it
- Feelings of isolation
- Overwhelmed with caring for themselves alone
- Needing help to eat or drink
- Decreased agility and/or mobility
For seniors who would prefer to stay at home as they age, around-the-clock home care can help make their choice a reality. Our compassionate caregivers are here to give them the day-to-day assistance and joy they need. If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment with one of our Care Coordinators, contact us today.