Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care in Edison, NJContact Us to Get Started
We understand how difficult it can be to care for an elderly family member with Alzheimer's or dementia. We know that you want to keep them safe, help them live independently for as long as possible, and simplify the tasks you need to perform daily. Our focus is on improving the quality of life for older adults and their families. Our goal is to empower them to remain independent and engaged within the comfort of their own home.
Comfort Keepers offers a home care solution for your loved one living with Alzheimer's or dementia. Our caregivers provide constant supervision, updated caregiver training, and a compassionate presence when you can’t be there. They are committed to providing your loved ones with essential care when they need it most.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Edison
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
We are honored to serve patients, their families, and caregivers. Our team of dedicated professionals understands the special dynamics of caring for senior citizens who have Alzheimer’s or dementia.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
We provide in-home Alzheimer’s and dementia care services which are designed to engage, build on relationships, and create a safe and secure environment for seniors with memory loss.
Contact Comfort Keepers of Edison
Contact Comfort Keepers of Edison for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one. Contact comfort keepers Edison at (732) 710-4289 for more information.