Help From a Compassionate Home Health Aide in Keasbey, NJ
Learn more about how an expert home health aide can help your loved one
When many people reach their golden years, they need a little assistance to comfortably live on their own. Activities such as cooking or cleaning for oneself can become too challenging for a senior or person with disabilities to do on their own. If you have a loved one who is having these kinds of challenges, a home health aide from Comfort Keepers can help. We can provide your loved one with one of our compassionate and highly trained caregivers to assist them in their day to day needs. We have an office conveniently located near Keasbey, NJ, so the seniors in the surrounding area can easily get the service and assistance they want. Now, the beloved elder in your life can get the care and assistance they need, in the comfort of their own home.
What is a Home Health Aide?
An aide is someone who can assist a person with disabilities in the day to day tasks that are needed to live on their own. Often these services are used by seniors to maintain their independence in the face of age-related illnesses and ailments. These tasks include a number of services that are designed to take care of a person’s care needs as well as improve their quality of life. Some of the services that a home health aide can provide include:
- Preparing and serving delicious meals and snacks
- Creating a healthy meal plan that follows nutritionist instructions
- Providing compassionate assistance with hygiene, including toileting, bathing, and dressing
- Support with incontinence issues
- Assistance with standing, sitting, walking, and other mobility needs
- Planning and assistance with exercise and other activities
- Friendly conversation and companionship
- Experienced assistance with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and end of life care
Additionally, a home health aide can also provide incidental transportation assistance throughout Keasbey, NJ and in neighboring communities. This means if your loved one needs safe transportation to important doctor’s visits, or they just want to visit their friends at the Homewell Senior Center, we can get them there. Please contact us today if you would like more information about this, or any other services. You can reach us by either filling out our Contact Us form, or by calling (732) 710-4289 to speak with a residential senior care coordinator today.