Home Care in Woodland, CA & Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers provides a comprehensive range of care services for seniors throughout Woodland, Davis, West Sacramento, Natomas, and the surrounding areas. Whether it's for a few hours each week or around-the-clock assistance, we are here to help. Our most popular services include:
- Personal Care - dignified aid with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Senior Transportation - we will drive seniors to and from appointments in and around Woodland.
- Respite Care - for family caregivers who need a break, we can bring in a care professional to help.
- Companion Care - friendship in the comfort of your own home is a rewarding experience for you and your family members.
- Dementia Care - specialized care for seniors with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care - compassionate care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Post Hospital Care - our care team helps seniors recover from a hospital stay and avoid re-admission.
- 24-Hour Care - Those who require round-the-clock support and choose to remain in their own homes can take advantage of this service
- Veterans Care - This type of care is designed to address the unique needs of veterans, such as those resulting from service-related injuries, disabilities, or aging.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation
To learn more about the special care services Comfort Keepers offers to seniors and disabled adults living in Woodland and the surrounding area, contact our senior care agency today. Our staff will be happy to discuss our home care services in further detail and schedule your free, no-obligation with a care coordinator. During this consultation, we will get to know your loved one's needs better and start developing the perfect plan of care for their needs and lifestyle. To get started, click the button below!
World-Class Care Management
Our home care staff collaborates with family members to organize our resources for your loved one's care. We can assist you in planning food delivery, give transportation to the doctors, provide respite care when a family member needs the day off, and much more.
World-Class TrainingTo provide the best level of senior care, we need the best caregivers. Every caregiver passes a thorough interviewing process and must pass a background check and screening. The first stage of training is 20 hours of orientation, followed by a hands-on skills lab. After completing the lab, caregivers attend CK University, a 7-week training class held in person and not computer-based. Once a caregiver has completed training, they are fully equipped to provide your loved one with a wide range of home care services.
You'll have a dedicated Scheduler, Lead Caregiver, and Director of Client Care working to support your family. The Director of Client Care sets monthly care goals and oversees all care, while the Lead Caregiver visits the home weekly to ensure consistent care. If caregivers are ever-changing, the Lead Caregiver provides a seamless transition. We are unique in the level of care we offer.
Our Client Care Team reviews all shift notes by 10 a.m. each morning. We will inform the family within 12 hours with anything of note (ex: if the client did not eat, has a cough, etc.). We carefully train all our home care providers on how to take notes on patients. If an issue comes up, we will find it within 24 hours and provide a resolution within 72 hours. Please fill out our free consultation form to get started with our services!