Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Woodland, CA
Comfort Keepers provides quality home care for seniors in Woodland, CA, and the surrounding areas
As a person gets older they start to encounter new difficulties that they didn’t have before. Many tasks that are necessary for living on your own become challenging to do. When cooking for yourself, keeping a clean home, or using the bathroom becomes too difficult to do on your own, it’s time for some adult home care assistance. At Comfort Keepers, we offer compassionate and dedicated services for seniors and adults in Woodland, CA, and the surrounding areas. With one of our caregivers assisting you, you will have the tools and amenities you need to live independently and safely in your home.
Developing the Perfect Care Plan
At Comfort Keepers, we offer a wide range of senior care services to aging and disabled adults throughout Woodland. We offer in home care options for seniors who need help with daily tasks and specialized care for adults with chronic conditions or illnesses. Here is a complete list of our services:
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. Our care services include assisting with daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more
- Personal Care – our experienced caregivers offer respectful assistance with intimate needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. Personal care also includes fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our care services include transportation assistance for seniors who want to go out and about. Common places our caregivers take their clients include parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, shopping centers, and other favorite places of theirs
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers will make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our senior care providers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, may be bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our senior care providers work in shifts to provide safety and comfort for your loved ones during the night. Around-the-clock care not only helps the individual needing services but also provides concerned family members with peace of mind
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. This is a great environment for clients who experience dementia, as it often encourages cognitive function. Our caregivers are trained in memory care to ensure your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we provide end of life care support for terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically provides personalized care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably
- Post-Hospital Care - this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
How We Can Help
Once we have your loved one’s care plan in place, we next select a caregiver for them. We want the seniors in our care to enjoy the time they spend with their caregivers. We do this by finding a caregiver with similar hobbies or personalities to the client. Once you have a home care provider assisting you, all of your independent living concerns will be relieved. We cover all the amenities you need while providing you with opportunities to spend meaningful time with your peers.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To learn more about Comfort Keepers' wide range of home care services in Woodland, please contact our office. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have and schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. To get started, please click one of the buttons below.