Comfort Keepers Home Care's Dementia Care Services in Woodland, CA and the Surrounding area
Compassionate dementia care helps seniors live independently in Woodland, Davis, West Sacramento, Natomas, and the surrounding California areas
When it comes to seniors who suffer from some form of dementia, family caregivers usually don’t have enough time or knowledge to properly take care of them. We understand that looking after a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease can be physically and emotionally draining. If your loved one suffers from Alzheimer’s or other kinds of dementia, consider working with Comfort Keepers. Our Alzheimer's and dementia care services will ensure your loved one’s needs are met and that they lead a healthy, happy and safe life.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
When you opt for our compassionate care options, you will have access to a wide range of services provided by professional caregivers within your loved one's home, rather than in a memory care facility or a nursing facility. The ability to stay at home is beneficial because seniors who suffer from dementia should be surrounded by familiar things and people they know and love, instead of strangers. We will help them remain in their home, while also easing the burden of their family members.
Because every senior is a unique individual, we provide customized care plans for older adults who are experiencing symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Each memory care program is designed according to your loved one's health and ability. We provide our seniors with the following services to optimize their Alzheimer's and/or dementia care:
- Regular mental and physical activity
- The ability to stay in familiar surroundings
- Medication management
- Mobility assistance and wandering prevention
- Personal care assistance
- Social interaction
- Proper nutrition and a well-balanced diet
- Consistent caregiver(s)
- Established routines
- Safe living environment
With our services, you can be at ease knowing your loved one is in the capable hands of our highly trained, skilled, and compassionate caregivers. Call us today at (530) 285-1603 to learn more about how we train our Comfort Keepers!
The Benefits of In-Home Dementia Care
People with dementia sometimes struggle to acclimatize to new living settings. When someone has dementia, they frequently have no idea what is happening and might get irritated or disoriented in strange circumstances. Additionally, it can be challenging for their family members to care for them, who may feel overwhelmed by their loved one's symptoms. Comfort Keepers provides in-home care for elders who have dementia and respite care for overburdened family members to help improve everyone's quality of life.
Additional benefits to our in-home dementia care include the following:
- We undertake a care evaluation and adapt our dementia home care programs to each senior client's unique needs, taking their physical health, cognitive capabilities, and stages of dementia into account.
- You will receive expert help from caregivers educated in dementia and Alzheimer's care best practices.
- Seniors will not have to leave where they are most comfortable: home.
- Your loved one will have a consistent caregiver (or team of caregivers) who will assure their safety and well-being.
- Family members are relieved of looking after their loved ones when they are at work or away.
- In comparison to assisted living facilities, home care is a cost-effective option.
- You can inquire about your loved one's symptoms and cognitive needs in detail.
- We train our caregivers to assist with medication reminders, meal preparation, and fear management, among other tasks.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you have any questions regarding our dementia care or home care in general, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to answer any of your questions about our care options and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to get you started on the right path to care. To get in touch with a staff member on our care team, click one of the buttons below.