Home Care You Can Trust in Davis, CA
Make sure your loved one is getting the home care assistance they need in Davis, CA, and the surrounding areas
It is important to know when the time has come for your loved one to start using home care services. Generally, most people decide it is the time when their parents are no longer able to carry out tasks that are necessary for independent living.
This includes tasks like cooking on their own, keeping up with daily household duties and cleaning or using the bathroom and bathing safely. If your loved one faces challenges with any of these tasks, you should consider how in home senior care could significantly improve their current living situation. Call us today at (530) 285-1603 to get started!
Care Services Are Offered
Another thing we would like to stress is that no matter how severe the challenges your loved one may be facing right now are, they can stay at home with help from home care. With senior care services now available in Davis, CA, we can help your loved one with just about anything they need to keep their independence.
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers strive to build meaningful relationships with their clients while helping them with daily tasks and participating in their favorite activities
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide dignified and respectful assistance for personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care – our safety care products help seniors stay safe and secure at home, even alone
- Senior Transportation – we can drive your loved one to and from appointments, social gatherings, shopping centers, and more
- Seniors & Technology – to keep your loved one socially engaged, we help them connect to friends and family using modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to home care in which we do tasks with our clients instead of for them
- 24 Hour Care – for elders needing care around the clock, we work as a team so your loved one can have security and care at any time. Give your relative and yourself peace of mind
- Dementia Care – keeping your senior at home is the best way to keep dementia at bay. Our trained caregivers work with your senior’s memory to help slow down dementia
- End of Life Care – we provide emotional support and other essential care for your family member with a terminal illness. Allowing families to make the most of their time together can also help organize their loved one's belongings.
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in a senior community or senior facility, we can provide the same great care services for your loved one
- Post-Hospital Care – we help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
The Comfort Keepers Touch
We take a holistic approach, and one of the most important aspects of making sure we are providing the best home care possible is matching the right caregiver with each of our seniors. This is particularly important if your loved one has recently lost someone very important to them and their circle of friends and family is becoming increasingly smaller.
Companionship care is incredibly important, and the first step is making sure your loved one and our caregiver get along well. We will also see if we can match your loved one with a caregiver that has similar hobbies, interests, and personality. Your loved one's quality of life will improve with the help of our caregivers who carry out our interactive caregiving approach. With this, your senior will be out and about, involved in the community and improve their mental and physical health. We want your senior to enjoy all that Davis, CA has to offer such as:
- Exploring the Bohart Museum of Entomology
- Take a walk through Central Park
- Go to Jan Shrem and Maria Manetti Shrem Museum of Art
- See the animals at the Sacramento Zoo
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Please feel free to give us a call with any questions or to receive more information about our home care services!