Comfort Keepers Provides a Broad Range of Professional Senior Care Services in Zamora, CA
Expert senior care is available in the comfort home in Zamora, CA, and the surrounding areas
To help your loved one live an active, independent life, Comfort Keepers offers comprehensive in-home senior care services. We create a personalized plan of care for seniors that meet their specific needs and preferences. Our home care services in Zamora, CA, are versatile and flexible. If your loved one’s situation and care needs change down the road, we can easily adjust.
Our Care Services
At Comfort Keepers, we offer a wide range of senior care services to aging and disabled adults throughout Zamora. We offer in home care options for seniors who need help with daily tasks and specialized care for adults with chronic conditions or illnesses. Here is a complete list of our services:
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. Our care services include assisting with daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more
- Personal Care – our experienced caregivers offer respectful assistance with intimate needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. Personal care also includes fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our care services include transportation assistance for seniors who want to go out and about. Common places our caregivers take their clients include parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, shopping centers, and other favorite places of theirs
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers will make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our senior care providers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, may be bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our senior care providers work in shifts to provide safety and comfort for your loved ones during the night. Around-the-clock care not only helps the individual needing services but also provides concerned family members with peace of mind
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. This is a great environment for clients who experience dementia, as it often encourages cognitive function. Our caregivers are trained in memory care to ensure your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we provide end of life care support for terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically provides personalized care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably
- Post-Hospital Care - this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Comfort Keepers also provides respite care for family caregivers. If you are your loved one’s primary caregiver, juggling caregiving with your other obligations can result in a serious decline in your quality of life over time. We can lessen the burden of caregiving duties by giving you some time to rest and recuperate.
Transitioning home senior care service is designed to help seniors recover after a hospital stay. Often, family members are not prepared to meet the needs of their loved ones following hospitalization. Our caregivers can provide professional help and reduce your loved one’s stress and anxiety levels, avoiding hospital readmissions. For seniors in need of specialized care, we can offer Alzheimer's and dementia care and end of life care too.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
For more information about our senior care services, feel free to contact our office. Our staff is available 24/7 to advise you. We are here for you!