Senior Care Services in Woodland, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Learn more about the in home senior care services we provide in Woodland, Davis, West Sacramento, Natomas, and the surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers Home Care is proud to offer its industry-leading in-home senior care services to seniors living in Woodland, Sacramento, Davis, and the neighboring areas. Our caregivers can help your aging loved ones with daily activities, allowing them to keep their freedom and be secure in their own homes. To learn more about how we can help seniors throughout the area, contact our agency at (530) 285-1603.
Senior Care Services That Meet Your Needs
We recognize that each of our clients has unique needs, which is why we provide customized home care services to each of them. We aim to understand what each senior needs specifically, and then develop an extensive care plan according to those expectations. Regardless of the kind or amount of care required by your loved one, Comfort Keepers will find a way to help. Depending on your loved one’s health and abilities, we can offer part-time or full-time care.
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care.
- Personal Care – our experienced caregivers offer respectful assistance with intimate needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our care services include transportation assistance for seniors who want to go out and about.
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers will make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our senior care providers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, may be bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home.
- End of Life Care – we provide end of life care support for terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families. This allows families to make the most of their time together.
- In-Facility Care – although our agency primarily provides customized care at home, we do supplement care in assisted living facilities when a loved one is in need of assistance
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults recover from a hospital stay
Comfort Keepers will collaborate with your family to develop the ideal plan of care to serve your senior loved one in the comfort of their own home. We'd be delighted to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to ascertain your loved one's care needs and develop a customized care plan, particularly for you.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To provide the best possible senior care, we will come to your home in Woodland, Sacramento, Davis, and perform a thorough assessment of your loved one. Our team will work with you and your family to determine the best course of action and put together an in home care service plan that will allow them to thrive. For additional information on how we can improve your loved one’s life and schedule your free consultation, please contact us by clicking one of the buttons below. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions or address any concerns you may have.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Comfort Keepers® is dedicated to preserving the happiness and independence of seniors living in their own homes.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Our caregivers strive to give your elder veteran the care they need from the comfort of their home. Get started with veterans home care today!
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!