Comfort Keepers Provides In Home Care Services to Seniors in Woodland, CA
Our in home care services help improve quality of life for seniors in Woodland, Davis, West Sacramento, Natomas, and the surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers in home care services will provide high-quality care in Woodland and surrounding areas. We aim to ensure the right amount of senior care for your loved one’s independent living. By working with Comfort Keepers, you will experience peace of mind, knowing that your loved one is in the capable and uplifting hands of our skilled caregivers. Our team members provide an excellent personalized senior care plan tailored to your loved one’s needs. Get started today by calling (530) 285-1603.
With age, many seniors need some help with activities of daily living. Comfort Keepers can assist your loved ones with everyday tasks. Our quality care can be provided for a few hours a week to 24-hour care.
Our Care Services
Comfort Keepers recognizes that no two people are alike, which is why we provide a comprehensive range of in-home senior care services that can be tailored to your family's specific requirements. Prior to assigning a caregiver, we will get to know your family members, determine their needs, and select someone who can meet those needs and accommodate their preferences. Our caregivers have the necessary training and background to perform our home care services. Care programs include:
- Grooming and Hygiene - Our caregivers will assist your loved one with personal hygiene tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing, dental care, hair combing, styling, shaving, and more to ensure that they look and feel their absolute best at all times.
- Mobility assistance – We reduce fall risks by providing aging adults with expert mobility assistance both inside and outside of their homes.
- Transferring and positioning – Skilled in home care experts assist with positioning and getting in and out of beds, chairs, and wheelchairs to help reduce medical complications that may stem from impaired mobility.
- Toileting and incontinence care – This service consists of dignified help with incontinence accidents and more intimate aspects of daily living, such as going to the bathroom.
- Nutrition & meal prep – We develop healthy meal plans, prepare well-balanced meals, support physician-prescribed diets, help in the kitchen, provide senior clients with friendly companionship during mealtimes, and much more.
- Light housekeeping – Our in home care services typically include assistance with numerous homemaking tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, laundering, and cleaning to keep your loved one’s home neat.
- Transportation - Seniors may have trouble getting around, mainly if they cannot drive. When necessary, we transport and accompany elderly clients to barbershops, salons, scheduled appointments, out-of-town outings, and other destinations.
- Grocery shopping and running errands – Dedicated caregivers can visit the local post office, stop by the pharmacy, fetch groceries and supplies, and run other errands while your loved one can stay comfortably at home.
- Medication reminders – Although Comfort Keepers typically does not administer medication, our caregivers can remind senior clients when to take their meds as prescribed, read labels, store and refill pillboxes, fetch prescriptions from the nearby pharmacy, and more.
- Companionship – Assigned caregivers provide meaningful companionship and engage senior loved ones in favorite activities during every care visit to help combat loneliness and depression.
- Technological Help - assisting seniors in using social media, email, and phones to communicate with loved ones and stay informed about current events.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation
With each of our in home care services, our main goal is to ensure seniors are receiving the highest quality care. If your senior loved one needs help with these or any other personal care activities, please contact our office in Woodland, CA. A Comfort Keepers' client care coordinator can schedule a free consultation to assess the needs and preferences of your loved one. To get in touch with our senior care agency, click one of the buttons below.