Senior Care Options for Seniors & Their Families in Yolo, CA
Comfort Keepers provides personalized senior care solutions for our clients in Yolo, CA, and the surrounding areas
Since 2003, Comfort Keepers has provided in-home care services to seniors and their families with aging loved ones in and around Yolo, CA. Our objective is to provide senior care that allows seniors to maintain as much independence as possible while remaining in the comfort of their own surroundings. Whether the senior in your life requires assistance for a few hours per week or 24-hour care, our highly trained caregivers can help.
Our Care Services
Comfort Keepers specializes in providing personalized senior care services build around your loved one’s specific needs. Seniors can now get all the assistance and support they need to continue living independently without leaving the comfort of their home. Depending on your loved one’s needs, we can provide care for a few hours a week to full-time care.
Here is a complete list of our services:
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. Our care services include assisting with daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more
- Personal Care – our experienced caregivers offer respectful assistance with intimate needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. Personal care also includes fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our care services include transportation assistance for seniors who want to go out and about. Common places our caregivers take their clients include parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, shopping centers, and other favorite places of theirs
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers will make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our senior care providers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, may be bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our senior care providers work in shifts to provide safety and comfort for your loved ones during the night. Around-the-clock care not only helps the individual needing services but also provides concerned family members with peace of mind
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. This is a great environment for clients who experience dementia, as it often encourages cognitive function. Our caregivers are trained in memory care to ensure your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we provide end of life care support for terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically provides personalized care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably
- Post-Hospital Care - this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Call Us Today To Learn More
For more information about our senior home care services, feel free to contact our office. Our staff is available 24/7 to advise you and answer your questions.