End of Life Care for Adults with Limited Life Expectancy in Woodland, CA, and the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers' end of life care program is here to help seniors with terminal illnesses in Woodland, Sacramento, Davis, and nearby cities
Many seniors want to spend their retirement in the comfort of their own homes, especially those who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and may not have much time left. A terminal diagnosis can elicit a range of emotions from shock and sadness to guilt and anger. Our home care providers in Woodland, CA, are trained to provide end of life care to help your loved one achieve the highest quality of life possible in the time they have left.
How We Can Help
Comfort Keepers caregivers provide emotional and moral support tailored to your loved one's needs. We will work with a hospice care agency or medical care provider to ensure all your loved one’s medical and non-medical needs are met.
Because your time together is limited, it’s important that you make the most of it. With our compassionate care, you will be able to spend quality time with your parent while leaving the following duties to us:
- Bathing & Personal Hygiene. We will ensure your loved one maintains their hygiene by providing bathing, dressing, and toileting assistance for them. Our caregivers will treat your parents with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- Light Housekeeping & Cleaning. It’s important that your loved one lives in a clean environment, so they can feel as comfortable as possible. Comfort Keepers can help with light housekeeping such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the windows and doing the laundry.
- Meal Planning & Preparation. Comfort Keepers can help your parents maintain the lifestyle that they are accustomed to. Our caregivers will prepare their favorite meals or cook according to the doctor’s orders.
- Medication & Prescription Reminders. If your loved one is using a medication, our motivated caregivers will remind them to take their doses on time and as prescribed.
- Companionship & Friendship. Our end of life care also includes providing companionship to your loved one; caregivers will ensure your parent spends their remaining time doing the things they love.
We Are Here to Help Your Entire Family
Our end of life care services doesn’t have to end with your loved one’s passing. We can help you and your family members deal with the loss of a loved one as well as help with organizing personal items and moving belongings. If you prefer, Comfort Keepers can just be there to listen if family members need to talk and process their grief.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today to Learn More
If you are interested in learning more about our end of life care services, please contact our office by clicking one of the buttons below. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. We can create a care plan that is best suited to keep your loved one comfortable in their final days while providing the special care families need during this difficult time.