Quality In Home Care for Seniors in Natomas, CA
Comfort Keepers provides professional in home care to seniors in Natomas
The best way for aging seniors to maintain independence is by allowing them to remain in their own homes for as long as possible. At Comfort Keepers, we know your senior loved ones may need additional help at home and our in home caregivers are here to provide the attentive, tender care they need to remain safe, happy, and healthy at home.
Our Senior Care Services
Our professionally trained caregivers provide the best senior care possible with services including:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are there to establish significant relationships with their clients and help them achieve their daily goals and tasks.
- Personal Care – we will help provide the most respectful assistance with personal tasks, help your loved one avoid dangerous falls, aid in mobility and transferring, and much more.
- Safety Care – to ensure a senior's independence, we offer safety care that can monitor their health and well-being, even if they are alone.
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers are able to take your loved one to appointments, events, social gathers, and out on errands.
- Seniors and Technology – with a caregiver to assist, your loved one can connect with those closest via video calls, texting, emailing, and social media.
- Interactive Caregiving our in home care professionals provide holistic care to help seniors reach their true desires in life and ensure they are receiving the utmost care for their whole health.
Specialized In Home Care Services
Our special brand of in home care services consists of:
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock care for seniors who are struggling with conditions that make it difficult to remain at home alone. Our caregivers will monitor their health, provide assistance with activities of daily living, provide specialized in home care, and be there as a shoulder to lean on when they need it most. As this is a significant amount of hours, we have a team of caregivers assigned to your loved one that will care for them in shifts.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care– specialized memory care for seniors struggling with cognitive decline. We do our best to encourage healthy routines and promote cognitive stimulation through activities, companionship, familiar surroundings, and building relationships with clients.
- End of Life Care– our senior care professionals will be there for seniors who are at the end of their life to provide essential care to ensure they are as comfortable as possible. We will also be there for distraught family members to ensure they get the respite and compassion they deserve.
- In-Facility Care– while we mainly provide care within a senior's home, we are also happy to visit your loved one who lives in an assisted living facility or nursing home to provide additional support.
- Post-Hospital Care– we will assist seniors and disabled adults who are being discharged from the hospital to ensure they have a successful recovery and avoid re-hospitalization.
- Private Duty Nursing– our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
At Comfort Keepers, we designed a unique system to keep our clients active and engaged every day in their lives. Our senior care professionals will offer companionship, day-to-day mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. We are able to take your loved ones to local areas throughout Natomas, CA to keep them active such as:
Seniors who enjoy the warmth of nature will love visiting Discovery Park. Discovery Park is a unique park that most will love because it is located where the American River meets the Sacramento River. Your loved ones can relax with a picnic, walk along trails, or even go fishing.
Crocker Art Museum
Crocker Art Museum is a wonderful place for seniors to view the diverse works of California. The Crocker serves as the primary regional resource for studying and appreciating fine art. Seniors that wish for a more active role could inquire about their book clubs or art classes.
Our goal is to fulfill all your loved one’s needs. This includes finding a potential place of worship like Encounter Church.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about the in home care services we provide in Natomas, CA, or the surrounding areas, please contact us online or call us today. Our team is available 24/7 to answer your questions or to help schedule a care consultation.