Welcome to Comfort Keepers - A Leading Home Care Agency in Houston, TX
Comfort Keepers continues to boost the human spirit via our home care services, assisting the elderly to preserve their independence and find joy in the little things. Our compassionate care services place a high value on seniors' physical, emotional, and social well-being in order to help them remain in their own homes as long as they wish to remain independent. We're proud to be part of the VA Community Care Network (CCN). Call Comfort Keepers home care at (713) 974-6920 for a no-obligation consultation for yourself or an elderly friend/family member.
Interested in a Career at Comfort Keepers?
People who are dedicated and compassionate are wanted to join our growing team at Comfort Keepers. There are various career paths open to you as a Comfort Keeper. Elderly people would benefit from your assistance in maintaining their dignity and autonomy. You'll be available for the elderly in your care as a support system and companion. In addition, you'll be making a difference in the lives of your clients. Interested applicants can submit their resumes by clicking the button below.
Our Home Care Services
Our company, Comfort Keepers, provides two types of care: in-home care and specialized care. We provide assistance to seniors with a wide range of needs, ranging from simple daily living assistance to hands-on care for individuals with specialized needs. Read through our extensive selection of home care services listed below:
- Companion Care: Caregivers work hard to create strong relationships with the people they serve.
- Personal Care: We help people with their personal care, such as washing, dressing, and grooming, in a polite manner.
- Senior Transportation: Providing transportation help to seniors who want to get out and about is something our caregivers specialize in.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can help them stay connected with friends and family by using video calls, social media, and texting services.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and guarantee that they receive the highest possible quality of care throughout their entire health.
- 24-Hour Care: In order to provide the best care and monitor your loved one's health at all times, our caregivers are available to work in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: As a result of our memory care services, people with dementia can remain in their own homes, where they are most at ease. In order to keep you or a loved one safe and healthy at home for as long as possible, our caregivers are trained in the best practices of memory care
- End-of-Life Care: We are here to help terminally ill persons and their families emotionally.
- In-Facility Care: Even while our organization is known for providing care in the comfort of the client's own home, we also provide services to those in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: This elder care program can assist older or disabled persons who are preparing to leave the hospital. Our caregivers then assist seniors with a safe recovery following their hospital stays or doctors appointments.
Caregiver of the Year 2021 - Chinyere Odimegwu
Starting The Conversation About Senior Care Within Your Family
Contact Us Today To Schedule A Free Consultation!
If you are unsure whether or not your senior loved one requires assistance to maintain their independence, or which services would be most appropriate for their care plan, please contact our home care agency. For a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, we can walk through the entire process with you—from initiating the conversation to preparing for your first appointment and beyond. To get started with Comfort Keepers, simply select one of the buttons listed below.