The Comfort Keepers Team Is Available To Assist Your Loved Ones When They Require Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers senior care provides professional services for seniors in West Central Houston, Bellaire, River Oaks and surrounding areas
When it comes to helping the elderly stay in their own homes, Comfort Keepers is the company for you. To relieve family caregivers, we provide a wide range of daily activities and routines, as well as companionship, transportation to appointments and visits, and respite care. We're proud to be part of the VA Community Care Network (CCN).
Every older person, regardless of their age or level of care, should be able to feel connected, purposeful, and joyful, according to our perspective. All that matters to us is making our elderly clients happy and improving their quality of life. To learn more, call (713) 715-4314 and speak with a representative from our home care organization.
Our Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides a comprehensive range of senior care services for both daily help and specialized requirements, including:
- Companion Care - Our caregiving services encompass anything from helping with everyday tasks
- Personal Care - Our compassionate caregivers assist with personal hygiene, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming, in a polite manner.
- Senior Transportation - For seniors who wish to get out and about, we offer transportation assistance as part of our senior care services
- Interactive Caregiving - Our caregivers are here to make seniors' lives better and make sure they receive the best possible care for the duration of their lives.
- Seniors and Technology - The use of innovative digital solutions to improve transparency in care, minimize social isolation, and increase engagement is something we believe in.
- 24-Hour Page - Your loved ones will be safe and well-cared for at all times including during the night thanks to our team of home health aides.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care - As a result of our memory care services, people with dementia can remain in their own homes, where they are most at ease. This is an ideal environment for patients with dementia, as it typically promotes cognitive functioning.
- End-of-Life Care - We assist terminally ill people and their families with end-of-life care and emotional support. This allows families to get the most out of the time they spend together.
- In-Facility Care - For those who are in a nursing home or assisted living facility who need a little additional help to live more comfortably, we offer in-facility care.
- Post-Hospital Care - This is meant to assist older or disabled persons who are preparing to leave the hospital.
Personalized Care Programs to Meet Individual Requirements
An in-home evaluation is the first step in any senior care plan. It is our goal to help you and your loved one build a personalized care plan that meets your specific needs and requirements. The majority of the time, clients just want assistance with housework or meal preparation on a few of days per week. Dementia patients, for example, may have 24-hour monitoring or other sorts of specialist care. Regardless of the circumstances of your elderly relative, we can help them experience a more fulfilling and safe life.
Contact Us Today!
Click one of the options below to get in touch with us about our senior care services in West Central Houston or the surrounding areas of Texas. Our home care staff is here to answer any questions you may have and set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. We're excited to talk to you!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.