Check Out Our Wide Range Of In Home Care Services For The Elderly In Houston, TX
Comfort Keepers in West Central Houston and the surrounding areas offers a wide range of specialized in-home care services for seniors.
With the support of a caregiver, your elderly loved one can remain in their own home. Many older people prefer to spend their golden years at home, where they can remain in familiar settings while they age and prosper. If your elderly loved one needs assistance at home, Comfort Keepers caregivers and in home care can help.
About Our In-Home Care Services
All of Comfort Keepers' experienced caregivers can help with everything from simple cleaning and laundry to overnight support. We will work with you and your loved ones to ensure that your loved ones receive the quality of care they need. When it comes to cleaning and cooking, some seniors just need a few weekly visits while others may need daily or even 24-hour care.
A senior's ability to get personal care can be a challenge at times. Self-reliant people may feel humiliated or exposed when they ask for assistance with personal care tasks like toileting and bathing. They'll treat your loved ones with respect and dignity while addressing their needs in a courteous and considerate manner. Available in home care services include the following:
- Companion Care: Our caregivers make it a priority to build trusting relationships with the people they look after.
- Personal Care: Assisting with personal hygiene tasks like bathing, clothing and grooming is handled delicately by our caregivers. Preventing falls, assisting with mobility, transferring, taking care of incontinence and toileting are all part of the personal care package.
- Senior Transportation: We offer transportation assistance for seniors who want to get out and about. Our caregivers frequently take their clients to their favorite destinations, such as parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, and malls.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers will ensure that your loved one maintains contact with friends and family via phone conversations, video chats, emailing and texting if they are experiencing social isolation.
- Interactive Caregiving: For us, it's critical that your loved ones' fundamental requirements are covered while also allowing them to partake in their favorite pastimes. We place a high value on the bonds formed amongst coworkers. Many elders are lonely, and their in home caretaker may be the only person who frequently visits them.
Request A Free Care Assessment
In the event that you'd like to find out more about the in home care services Comfort Keepers offers to the elderly in the West Central Houston area, please click on one of the icons below. If you have any questions about our services or would want to set up a free, no-obligation consultation, please don't hesitate to contact our care staff. We can't wait to meet you!