Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile.
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care in Lewisville, TX
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers recognizes the challenges families face when caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, especially when constant supervision is needed. Our skilled caregivers provide intellectual, emotional, and physical support to seniors, so they can remain independent and enjoy a higher quality of life at home.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Lewisville, TX
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
We go above and beyond when it comes to providing high-quality care. Our caregivers have been carefully screened for empathy and are specially trained to work with seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia. In addition, they are provided with essential tools to support clients and their families.
Our specialized dementia care may include:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to individual needs
Comfort Keepers Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services are designed to support meaningful engagement, inspire trusting relationships, and adapt to unique needs.
Comfort Keepers of Lewisville, TX
Contact Comfort Keepers of Lewisville at (972) 573-4100 for more information about our in-home dementia and Alzheimer's care. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one. We look forward to hearing from you!