Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care in Carrollton, TX
At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the challenges families face when caring for seniors with Alzheimer's disease or dementia. When someone has Alzheimer’s or dementia, it can be hard for them to stay safely at home without needing assisted living facilities. However, with our in-home care services specifically for dementia care, your loved one can get all the intellectual, physical, and emotional support they need to remain independent at home and enjoy a higher quality of life.
Dementia & Alzheimer's In-Home Care Services in Carrollton, TX
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
What Our Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care Entails
Our caregivers have been carefully screened for empathy, are highly skilled and trained to work with seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's, and are provided with the tools needed to help support their patients and families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
It is important that your loved one has the right support at home. We provide Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services that are designed to support meaningful engagement, foster trusting relationships, and adapt to the needs of the senior so they can remain at home.
Comfort Keepers of Carrollton, TX
Contact Comfort Keepers of Carrollton at (972) 736-8500 for more information about our in-home dementia and Alzheimer's care services. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.