24 Hour Home Care for Elderly Adults in Hilliard, OH and the Surrounding Area
Find out how our 24 hour home care for elderly adults can help your senior loved one needing full-time care in Hilliard, OH.
Presently, there are more than 50 million seniors over the age of 65 in the United States, and this number is rapidly increasing. As the senior populace grows and continues to age, greater percentages of American seniors require care and support in order to safely age in place. Sometimes, this includes 24 hour home care for elderly adults.
When considering an in home senior care agency, there are several reasons why Comfort Keepers stands out from the crowd. Consider these unique characteristics:
- Comfort Keepers provides 24 hour home care for elderly loved ones by working in rotating shifts so there is no need to provide sleeping quarters or make meal provisions.
- Care plans are all personalized and created to meet the unique needs of each individual senior.
- Care plans are highly flexible and easily adapted to a senior's changing health needs.
- Numerous specialized 24 hour care for elderly services are available, including dementia and Alzheimer's care, respite care, transitioning home care, and end of life care).
- Caregivers are highly trained, certified, bonded, and licensed.
From light housekeeping and laundry to meal preparation, companionship care, and medication management, Comfort Keepers caregivers provide the daily living task support seniors need. Caregivers can also help with mobility assistance, repositioning to avoid bed sores and hygiene assistance. Personal care is also available, including incontinence care, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
Research shows that the many seniors want to remain in the comfort and convenience of their own home despite any health challenges they may face. Comfort Keepers offers professional care for seniors from a few hours a week up to full-time, 24 hour home care for elderly loved ones 365 days a year.
For more information about the many ways Comfort Keepers in-home care can help your senior loved one maintain their freedom, independence, and quality of life; or to schedule a free in-home consultation, contact a senior care coordinator today.